+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Distance mba of 1yr

Distance mba of 1yr

HI ALL
    I am planning to do distance mba from either karnataka state open university (ksou) or vinayaka mission university (vmu)

Any idea which is better you can send be a private message as well
    i have checked on the ugc website. both are ugc certified
    however vmu has been in news for its ugc being cancelled and about ksou i read on quikr that it is not certified
    if you know of any other university haing similar prg then please let me know

Hi Charu,

There are many institutions in India, which are accredited by UGC providing 1 year MBA course through Distance Education. As you stick onto the universities in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu, I have provided the list of institutions in that place:

SRM University
    Christ University
    Bangalore University
    Sathyabama University
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

All the best!!!

hi raghav
    firstly Thanks for your advice
    However I am not stuck with the south
    I want a course which is reasonable priced and easy to pass at the same time recognized by ugc and if possible aicte

Hi Charu,

Then, apply in Delhi University. This is considered as the top-most university in India for offering the one-year MBA through Distance Education. This is also accredited by UGC-DEC.

ok
    any idea about the procedure and eligibility criteria
    Can I pay the fees in installments

Hi

I suggest you to do your one year MBA course in karnataka state open university (ksou) since it has good value for education standard, you can do it their.

Hi Charu!
    May I know in which state you want to pursue your post graduation?
    So that I can guide you in a better way..

Try to visit www.highereducationindia.com
    You will get the details of all the colleges of all the location...

HI i have no issues of doing mba from any state provided it is cheap and easy and can be finished in 1yr

Hi charumehta,

According to my opinion, if your based in Karnataka i would suggest you to prefer anyone either karnataka state open university (ksou) or vinayaka mission university (vmu) because you will be eligible for any post in Government and public Sector in future. SO think wise and go ahead.

Go ahead! All the best!

Hi Charu,

I recommend you to pursue you MBA at Indira Gandhi National Open University -> School Of Management Studies; this university is ranking top most position in best distance university of India. The following are set of instructions & eligibility criteria to get admission at IGNOU....
    • Course Fee - Rs. 21,000
    • Candidate must have pursued his graduation at any discipline with average of 50% mark of General category and 45% marks for reserved category.
    • Candidate Must have cleared the entrance “OPENMAT” conducted by IGNOU
    • Non graduate Candidate i.e. person who has pursued 10+2, must have 6years of managerial experience for taking admission.

Smile Hi Charu

Hi,
    this is mohit, i want to say that some university are provide MBA degree in one year and this facility are for BCA or BBA students in field of Distance Education in India.
    For more details browse -http://www.ipsmeerut.com/index.php
    or call to- 09897599994
    Last edited by mohitips; 10-22-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Cool Distance Education and Distance MBA in India-

Hi,
    if you want to get MBA then you must do distance MBA from IPS Meerut. IPS Meerut provide distance education from UGC approved universities like PTU(Punjab technical University).

I think if you are going for a 1 year MBA course then you have to devote more time to your studies and projects otherwise it will do no good to your career.

Actually short-term courses are measured as “incomplete material”, because to complete the portions fast, most of the sub topics and profound description will be lost….

Regular colleges are pretty worth!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed