+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Delhi Girl Looking For Friendship

Delhi Girl Looking For Friendship

Hey all,

My name is Vani, a delhi girl looking for friendship. I am working in a call center at Gurgaon. Outspoken by nature, I am usually find surrounded by boys. But, that is only during office hours and at office premises. Outside office, I find myself lonely.

My friendship with other women hardly last a week or so. It just doesn’t work out. May be coming to this forum might put an end to it and throw some light on why I can’t be around with other women.

Thumbs up

hi vani,

I need a couple of clarifications from your end.

1. You say you are a Delhi girl looking for friendship. Friendship from whom? Boys are girls? It is quite not clear to me since you have mentioned that you are surrounded by boys at your office and that your friendship with other women hardly last for a week or so. Therefore, be specific as to you are seeking friendship from girls or boys.

2. You have not mentioned a thing which makes your friendship with other women hardly last for a week or so. Just as you have mentioned about your outspoken nature, it would also be good if you could find one such nature that brings an abrupt end to your friendship with other girls.

With these clear in our head, i guess people here would be able to help you better.

Red face

Hii vani
    Dis is karan just cmplted my grad nw on for mba
    I love to c and talk to new guys and gals
    May our frndship b fo long
    Karan

Hi kokilavani!
    Welcome to SukhDukh.com..
    I am abraham. I am a member of this site from past few months..
    You have chosen a correct site for making friends..
    You will surely get many good friends in this forum.. Even I will be your good friend..

You can also share your problems with us, your unforgettable memory with us, as well as you can also suggest solutions to some others problem..

Slowly and gradually, as you will be used to this site, many other viewers will recognize you and start to make friendship with you..

Regards,
    Abraham!

thanks

hi Maxfort, Kannu03, Abraham

thanks a lot for reading and replying to my request. i never knew it would work here. thanks indeed. Maxfort, i will keep in mind the things u suggest. And, kannu03, and Abraham; sure we can be friends here... hope our friendship blossoms for long...

Hi Vani,
    Please contact me at -inder.satya@gmail.com and i am also looking for friends around delhi.

Hi Kokilavani,

Nice name that is. I would like to have friendship with you. Instead of contacting the persons through their personal mail-ids and phone numbers, it’s better to share your views and suggestions here. You can find a number of friends through that discussion.

Looking forward to the best topic to start a sound discussion!

hey vani h ur still luking for frnd.... harry.meet@gmail.com

[QUOTE=kokilavani18;258469]Hey all,

My name is Vani, a delhi girl looking for friendship. I am working in a call center at Gurgaon. Outspoken by nature, I am usually find surrounded by boys. But, that is only during office hours and at office premises. Outside office, I find myself lonely.

My friendship with other women hardly last a week or so. It just doesn’t work out. May be coming to this forum might put an end to it and throw some light on why I can’t be around with other women.[/QUOTE]

thanks people

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have responded... i had already named a few in my previous writing... in this, i think i should thank harry, strider, yadav...

Sorry, i am late here...i use net occassionally... anyway, it is never to late to say... happy friendship's day to you all guys, each one of you... i would have appreciated if kannu, abraham, Maxfort, harry, strider, yadav had wished me the same...

never mind. i wish we continue expanding our friendship here...

my life is rather boring these days at the call center... horrible indeed, slogging in the slog hours... i feel like an owl who has lost its sleep not only at night but also during the days... how have you guys been faring these days?

Everything going gud.?

Hi Vani,

Doing good wat abt you...

Hello Kokilavani, you have got a very sweet & traditional name; thank your parents for it........
    Anyways, even I would like to be part of this thread and be friend of all you guys
    Yup Stider, discussing interesting topics on social networking sites will generate decent no of friends....

hi friends,
    As the post related to making new friends, so i am also joining this post to making new friends as nowadays my all friends gone too far for their careers & all.

So i am here to making new friends.

I am From Delhi and wanna to make friends guys & gals both.

Ek single ladki sey 2000 ladkey toh pagal ban hi jayengey

good Job Vani, oh i am sorry

Hi vani

Vani Hi

My friendship with other women hardly last a week or so. It just doesn’t work out. May be coming to this forum might put an end to it and throw some light on why I can’t be around with other women.[/QUOTE]

Hi Vani this is Rahul working here in Delhi but belong to,Jodhpur I Am also looking for like minded people with whom I can spend some quality time after wrk as right now it's just work work and work ....so looking for friends to enjoy also as life has become too boring in Delhi......waiting for your reply....till then
    Take care

Hii Kokilavani!!
    Aapka naam bahot achcha hai..
    Jaise Abraham ne kaha, kya aap dusron ke threads pe replies karthi ho?
    Jab aap karne lagogi, aapko zarur log pehchanna shuru karenge aura apse dosti karenge..
    Aise karne se aapka gyan bhi badega..

Dhanyavaad…

Hello mate

Hey you sound a bit exhausted. You need a change to overcome your situation dramatically. This is Deep, gimme a shout or text me 0n 08273964664 if you want some one to talk to as a friend. I am a good guy, well thats what they say , CIAO BELLA

Chilax Dear Kokilavani!
    Hope, girls around you are jealous of ur kind nature that is why the relationship with them is not lasting for long period of time.

Don’t worry, Sukh Dukh will help you in searching several benevolent girl and boyfriends, I am one among the Sukh Dukh cluster and I wish to own friendship with you…. Will you accept my friendship??????

Smile Ayaan

Hi Miss Vani! My name is Ayaan and i m 19 years old cool guy from delhi. I m also in search of a Girl friend. If u r interested in me then please contact me through my mail "love.lovesolution341@gmail.com". I m waiting.

Ayaan!
    Sorry for the advice…
    This is not the right age for picking girl friends, this is period of studying so concentrate on it to achieve something in superior!

Smile Friendship

hai vani,
    After reading your post i'm also interested in friendship with you.
    You can contact me through vishnu417@yahoo.in or in facebook with same id

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed