+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Names of Saree shpos

Names of Saree shpos

My motherís birthday is on 6th October and I want to gift her saree this time. I have not bought a saree ever before, so I am a bit confused from where get one for her. Can anyone name me some shops?

Anandamoyee

[QUOTE=Malini Kumar;258534]My motherís birthday is on 6th October and I want to gift her saree this time. I have not bought a saree ever before, so I am a bit confused from where get one for her. Can anyone name me some shops?[/QUOTE]

Anandamoyee has good collection of sarees. I am sure if you get one from here, your mother will definitely like it.

Vinod

[QUOTE=Malini Kumar;258534]My motherís birthday is on 6th October and I want to gift her saree this time. I have not bought a saree ever before, so I am a bit confused from where get one for her. Can anyone name me some shops?[/QUOTE]

Though I donít know what type of sarees your mom wears, still I would suggest you to visit Vinod. This shop has huge collection of sarees.

Jhoomar

Jhoomar is an exclusive fashion store in Kolkata that specializes in all types of ethnic Indian wear. I am sure you will a unique piece for your mother here.

Hi Malini,

I found the following Saree Shops in Kolkata are the best for the purchases including saris, handicrafts, and terracotta items. You'll find plenty to choose from there.

Bombay Silk Store - New Market
    Savera Sarees - Jawaharlal Nehru Road

Murshidabad Silk House - Gariahat Road
    Suruchi Saree Mandir - Elliot Road

Buy the exclusive design and astonish your mom on her B-Day!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Kolkata
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed