+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: DSSSB Requirement - www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in

hi

DSSSB is offering application form for various posts in Delhi Government department such as MCD, DJB, Primary Teachers and more. The format of application form is available on DSSSB website [url]www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in[/url]

You can download application form from [url]www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in[/url]

Best of luck!

is it for B.E.LD or B.Ed. I have B.Ed. degree and pursuing MA-Hindi. Am i applicable for those post.

ofcourse, there are various openings in Assitant Teachers too...

try for this post.

best of luck

;-) Asst. Teacher I complete my B.ed And i find a Goct. Job My B e.d subject is history and english

I can only see the post code 16/08 and thats for B.El.Ed and ETE.

Naresh, Please let me know what qualification you have aquired for teaching jobs. I have done NTT and B.Ed.. Currently, pursuing MA-Hindi from HP.

And I am not able to find any Job which relate to my qualification. I am job on B.Ed. basis.

Any guidance comes across from your side will be great help to stable my life.

Nasrin, Please let me know what qualification you have aquired for teaching jobs. I have done B.Ed,compleat MA-Sociology & Poltical science from UP.

And I am not able to find any Job which relate to my qualification. I am job on B.Ed. basis.

Any guidance comes across from your side will be great help to stable my life.

sir,
    I have not seen any advertisement on dsssb site,
    kindly help me.
    I am a CIVIL ENGINEER.
    thanking you.

Hi People

The below shared link has information on job vacancies and online application Forms for the post of Librarians, Asst librarians, Clerks, PGT &TGT. Just take a look and make use of it.

For further queries please do ask me without hesitation.

All the Best!!!

http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_dsssb/Delhi+Subordinate+Services+Selection+Board/Home/Application+Form

hi

hi archan , i have not got online application form for latest dsssb vacancies.what to do?

Lightbulb

DSSSB is abbreviated as “Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board” has come up with an advertisement this year and they have vacancy for some different posts, the recruitment list for the various posts can be found in the official website mentioned below.
    http://recruitmentnews.co.in
    In the website mentioned above, you may find the complete details with the application forms, and the procedure for admission etc. For the MCD there are about 1610 vacancies. These 1610 websites posts are being distributed based on the following category.
    • Unreserved or the General Category: 879
    • Schedule caste (SC): 261 and physically handicapped persons (PH): 52 (OH-26, VH-26).
    • Other backward classes (OBC): 470
    Eligible conditions:
    Age limit should be 30 years.
    An under graduation is definite
    The candidates are supposed to undergo a written test for the recruitment.

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board requires people who are eligible as well as qualified. They all can apply for Special Educator post. For more info, click this link given below:
    • http://goo.gl/1cxxp
    DSSSB urgently requires various teachers for their Secondary as well as Primary classes. Teachers recruitment was done in 2011 also, and this year too this would be done like that.

If you want to apply for any post as enlisted by DSSB then you can submit your resume through online at their website. In 2012 they have unleashed their recruitment campaign at their www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in site. You can access the opportunities that DSSB has brought to you. For this year they have got jobs for varied posts. You can choose to undertake anyone of them. What is their requirement is that one should be a Graduate from any recognized institution or university. One should operate in Delhi zone. The selection process is through good score in competitive written-test.

Thank you so much for the information. Actually I thought of applying for teacher’s job but couldn’t find the application so I kept quiet. Know with the information given by you I think I can get my work done. I know that lakhs of people are applying for this job but I pray for God to reserve one for me because I’m very much in need of it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed