+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Eid gifts for children

Eid gifts for children

As you all know this is the month of Ramzan and I am planning to surprise my kid by giving some special gift which will make her happy...

Deciding on buying her some eid gifts is very difficult am confused what to buy?

Ill be greatful if you guys suggest me some good gifts …..

Waiting for your valuable reply!!!!
    Last edited by raghu181; 08-08-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Eid is the special day and it’s celebrated all around the world and this symbolizes unity in them and they share gifts with their beloved ones and make it as an auspicious day…
    I agree with you, it is very difficult to buy gifts for the children especially on this day….

But the best gift to your children at the time of eid is… you can buy them different variety of clothes, toys, and gift hampers which will make them happier on that day and they will also feel satisfied...

Enjoy the festival and make your children happy with more gifts!!!!!!!

Eid gifts for childern

I think Aegon Religare child insurance plan is best Eid gifts for your child. It secure your child future.

Disney Baby Classic Pooh has 10 piece baby gift set comes with essentials that a new mom will need repeatedly after the baby's arrival. With this set you can dress the baby with a t-shirt and a pant. Also included are accessories including diaper cover, one bib, one pair of booties, bottle cover, one hat and tank top.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed