+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: court marriage proceedings

court marriage proceedings

court marriage proceedings
    hi all

i am form delhi, and wish to go for court marriage, i can go for that procedure and in no hurry to get it done in 7 days or so, so wish to go as per rules,
    they have asked us to apply for it 1st with photos and documents attested, and after 1 month the will give a date, but the problem is that from where i shud get my doc and photos attested? it says it shud be attested by gazatted officer n all, these days we sont get one, and they ask so many question, is there any dept in court it self from where i can get this formality done? we can pay the FEES FOR ATTESTATION,, AND IF SOME ONE CAL TELL me the whole process of it in detail.

Pls help.

Hi priya,

Court marriage will take at least a month for completing the procedure. I would suggest you to hire an experienced lawyer to make the deal as soon as possible. They would explain you the entire procedure and will help you to fulfill your needs.

Hi priya!
    For court marriage, you are required to submit photos, attested photocopy of birth proof and residential proof..
    You can get attested from the court itself.. There might be some Advocates sitting at Notary department.. You can take guidance from them.. I think they will charge Rs.10/- for single attestation..
    For court marriage also, you have to consult a vakil firstly. They will arrange your marriage.. They will guide you everything.. They will also charge some amount for arranging the marriage and certificate..
    If any proof is missing, they will charge some extra amount.. So keep all the proofs ready..
    Documents needed are:
    Birth Certificate
    SSC mark sheet/ HSC mark sheet
    Pan Card/Voters Id/Passport
    Rental Agreement if Voter Id or Passport is not there
    6 AB size joint photo of you and Your partner..

I think this much document is needed for court marriage..
    Hope this information might have helped you in understanding the things..
    If you have any other queries can reply me..

[QUOTE=priya_delhi;259051]court marriage proceedings
    hi all

i am form delhi, and wish to go for court marriage, i can go for that procedure and in no hurry to get it done in 7 days or so, so wish to go as per rules,
    they have asked us to apply for it 1st with photos and documents attested, and after 1 month the will give a date, but the problem is that from where i shud get my doc and photos attested? it says it shud be attested by gazatted officer n all, these days we sont get one, and they ask so many question, is there any dept in court it self from where i can get this formality done? we can pay the FEES FOR ATTESTATION,, AND IF SOME ONE CAL TELL me the whole process of it in detail.

Pls help.[/QUOTE]

If you can go to Tees Hazari court, you can find tons of Advocates willing to help you with this... Easy and quick

Hi Rohit..

I want to know few details on Tees Hazari court. Can you tell me please

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed