+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Passport Issue

Post Passport Issue

Respected Sir,

I have deposited my passport in the month of September for the interview for Salesman post. I also qualify for the post and visiting visa also arrived, but due to illness I am not in the condition to go abroad. Doctor also advice do not travel and take complete rest. Due to the health problem I am not able to go for the above said job. Repeatedly when I querry for my passport to Indman Consultants, they demanded Rs 25000/- against the passport.

Your co-operation should be highly appreciated. This is for ur kind information and necessary action at ur end.

Thanking you

Sayyed
    Email address : mothesham_amaan@yahoo.co.in

Hey, I understand your situation and I am sure you canít do anything in this situation. But donít worry every problem come with a solution, even you have some solutions to sort it off... if in case they expect bribe from you, then go ahead and launch a complain to the Indian High Commission or to the consumer court. If you have any enquiry or any issues with your passport do visit the nearest regional passport offices. One of my friends faced the same situation and he immediately reported this to the Indian high commission. Hope these informationís were useful.

Hi Amaan..

Deepali mehta is absolutely correct.. But the point is you have to charge more than 25000/- for court kacheri to get the justice..

Try to consult a vakil and seek advice from them.. Or go to passport office and ask the reason for charging that much amount..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed