+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Girl for friendship in Delhi Gurgaon

Girl for friendship in Delhi Gurgaon

Hello Friends,

I am from New Delhi. I am simple, well educated and fun go lucky person looking for a good companion (girl) for friendship. I am very handsome and friendly nature d person. I want to enjoy life by exploring many things like watching movies, dining, traveling etc. I want these things with a company to share my thoughts and enjoy each and every moment.

If you want to get in touch with me, kindly reply to my post. Iíll be waiting for you.

Hello Susanth,

Nice to see you hear in this forum. I am very new to Delhi and persuing B com at Delhi University. I like your frankness of speaking and would like to be a good friend of you. I am a fair complexion girl and basically from Chennai and studying in Delhi. Usually I donít trust people coz they tendency is to cheat us. But I am willing to be your friend and maintain a good relationship.

Waiting for your reply.

number mobile

number mobile

Thanks for the reply.

Let's be good friends. Keep in touch with me. Expecting more friends in this forum to share my feelings. I have to discuss many things and make friends.

Thanks!

Thumbs up Hi

[QUOTE=yourfriend;260174]Hello Susanth,

Nice to see you hear in this forum. I am very new to Delhi and persuing B com at Delhi University. I like your frankness of speaking and would like to be a good friend of you. I am a fair complexion girl and basically from Chennai and studying in Delhi. Usually I donít trust people coz they tendency is to cheat us. But I am willing to be your friend and maintain a good relationship.

Waiting for your reply.[/QUOTE]

Hello its Ansh from delhi want to b ur good frnd

Hi Sushanth and Ansh,

I want to be a good friend of you both. Can we be friends??? Eagerly waiting for your replies!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed