+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for female friend in Mumbai

Looking for female friend in Mumbai

Hello People,

I stay in a rented house all alone. I am new to Mumbai and looking for good female friends who can help me in all the ways. They should not only share my happiness but also my sorrows. I am shy type person and scared to talk directly to people. I felt this forum to be very great to discuss on these things. Please come forward with your opinions.

Thanks.

Hi Dear,

Welcome to Mumbai. It’s such a wonderful city where you can make friendships and get together. To make it possible you have to become member in friendship clubs to find a trusted and truthful friend to share your feelings.

In these friendship clubs, they have many activities talking place like meals at restaurants, hotels and clubs, dancing, film and theater nights, book club, walking and cycling etc makes us feel to get a good friend and refreshment in life.

hi

hey...
    mee too searching the same .... let me know where i can get .....

and how i can be member of such a funtastic clubs...??

[QUOTE=reenas;260184]Hi Dear,

Welcome to Mumbai. It’s such a wonderful city where you can make friendships and get together. To make it possible you have to become member in friendship clubs to find a trusted and truthful friend to share your feelings.

In these friendship clubs, they have many activities talking place like meals at restaurants, hotels and clubs, dancing, film and theater nights, book club, walking and cycling etc makes us feel to get a good friend and refreshment in life.[/QUOTE]

Rightly said reena !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I think friendship clubs are the best way to find friends, so why can’t you try with that………….

I assure you it will really help………….

As reena said they will be all these activities conducted over there.

Hope this will help you.

Post orketsba course

Hi friends,

I am looking for honest and long lasting relationship. You can ping me for a company

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed