+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking For a Boy Friend In Mumbai

Looking For a Boy Friend In Mumbai

Hi all,

I was born and brought up in Hyderabad. I am planning to pursue the Animation Course in one of the renowned institutes in Mumbai. I love music and animated movies. As I am completely new to that city, I am looking for a boyfriend who is a Mumbai suburb and a decent guy to have a respectable friendship.

Please help me!!!

Hi Revi,

Donít be too desperate. As you said, that you are going to pursue the animation course in Mumbai; wait for some time. After joining the course, you can get a number of friends. Be careful in choosing the friends. If you are looking for a long-term friendship, it is advised to sort out the best among them.

If you go for the dating websites to find friends, love and relationship; you may find many of the fake persons. I wonít ask you to do that. Be smart in choosing your friends and find good friends.

All the best!!!

Red face Hello

Hi miss,

Meeku telugocha.?

Hello revi,

Even I am from Hyderabad, I recently got moved to Mumbai along with my family. Because of my dad (he got transferred to Mumbai) that is we moved had to move to Mumbai, If you like we can be friends. To tell you about my family my mom is a home maker and my dad is a govt. employee, my mom is a very social person she is very friendly with everyone. You can come over to hang out with us anytime, just let me know if you interested to be my friend and we can talk and know about each other later. Just reply when ever youíre lonely..! We can be friends I am share my world.

Hello revi....

Finding friends is not so difficult at all, but getting a good friend is quite a difficult task. You have mentioned in your post that, you are looking for a boy friend in Mumbai, so my question to you is do you want only boy friends, or you are even OK with girl friends, first let me know that.

Tee-key......

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed