+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to File RTI for PF Transfer

How to File RTI for PF Transfer

Hello everyone,

I got my PF withdrawal about six months, and until now; I did not get my PF amount. I don’t know the reason for that. I went to EPF office in my city to know the update of my PF status. But, it doesn’t works. My cousin asked me to file RTI for my PF Transfer.

Please provide me information about filing the RTI for PF transfer…

Earlier replies will be appreciated!!!

Hello friend,

Have you checked your bank account? Sometimes, it may delay to credit the PF amount in your account. If you feel like filing a RTI, follow these simpler steps…

1. Buy a Postal Order for Rs 10 in the nearest Post Office. Remember that, it should be in favor of Accounts Officer of the Concerned EPFO Office. These fees can be sent through DD also. As it is expensive than the Postal Order; better send through PO.

2. Write all the EPF related queries in an A4 sheet paper and draft the RTI letter. Mention all your details including Name, Address, Contact telephone number and your Email id along with EPF account number.

3. Mention the payment details like Postal order number, issuing post office, date, cash receipt details, etc., towards the end of your application

4. Send the RTI application through post alone and keep the acknowledgement for future reference. Once the application reaches the particular EPFO, you will get reply within 30days.

Hope, this information could be useful to you!!!

Strider as portrayed extremely well about registering Right To Information (RTI) for Provident Fund (PF), but finally don’t forget to put your signature and postal address.

RTI is potent, so don’t ever neglect to make use of this government assist!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed