+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top listed mileage bikes in India

Top listed mileage bikes in India

Stylish bikes do swoon my mind which I cannot help control watching it. But when matter of mileage comes I scrawl back from buying hi-tech bikes. It may give super speed and better grip on road but with increasing price of fuel it will dran…hardly allow me to drive it. Hope you understand my plight and help me provide information about the top listed mileage bikes in India.

Top listed mileage bikes in India info

Best in India if there is any bike to match speed and mileage expectation then it is Hero Glamour. This is a 4-stroke, single cylinder OHC engine bike that generates displacement of 124.70cc. Ensures high speed limit as the bike engine gives max power of 9 BHP at 7000 rpm and torque of 10.35 Nm. Its mileage which is actually 62 to 69 kmpl can in long run give 80 kmpl also. Best part is that it gives 0-60km/h within 7.1sec. Its top speed is of 98.3km/h. Apart from this I can mention some of the top listed mileage bikes in India like:

• Honda Stunner - 68.3kmpl

• Bajaj Discover - 68kmpl

• Suzuki Slingshot - 66kmpl

Yeah!

I do agree what Vsprajan has to state about top listed mileage bikes in India. But I have to add some more. Yamaha Gladiator is another bike that has powerful engine to accelerate in higher speed with appealing mileage of 65kmpl which even lower range Bajaj Platina also has apart from the engine difference. It is the reason which is why Bajaj Platina is peaking up its sales figure in India from all class of people in India.

As far as my knowledge the below mentioned bikes offer a decent mileage, and moreover they are considered as the best mileage bikes in India, take a look at it.

• Hero Honda Splendor plus Mileage: 55-60kmpl
    • Honda CB Twister Mileage: 70kmpl
    • Hero Honda CD-Dawn Mileage: 75kmpl
    • Bajaj Platina Mileage: 90 kmpl
    • Bajaj Discover Mileage: 82 kmpl
    • TVS Star City Mileage: 83.9kmpl
    • Yamaha Alba Mileage: 80-85kmpl
    • Mahindra Stallio Mileage: 60kmpl
    • Yamaha Crux Mileage: 62.3kmpl
    • Hero Honda CD-Deluxe Mileage: 75kmpl

Top mileage bikes in india

I would say Hero Glamour is the best bike which offers best mileage; this bike produces about 9PS of power through its cylinder 124.7cc air-cooled engine. It comes with a 13.6 litre fuel tank which makes sure that the bike can run up-to 938km without the need of re-fuel. It gives an overall mileage of about 69 Kmpl. I own Hero Glamour bike since two years with a standard mileage of of about 69Kmpl in the driving conditions of Bangalore city, and in highways it gives more than 75 kmpl, overall I think it’s a pretty decent bike.

According to me Bajaj Discover 100 DTS-Si is the best bike ever which gives a perfect mileage of about 86 Kmpl, an in highways you will get a mileage of about 95 Kmpl. I have Bajaj Discover 100 DTS-Si from past two years, and I enjoy riding this bike. This bike is good in terms of both performance and design, I this is the bike which is designed for Indian roads. Bajaj Discover 100 DTS-Si overall gives an effective mileage of about 86 to 90 Kmpl. If you have a plan of buying a bike and looking out for a best performing bike go for this. It is worth buying this bike, Good luck.

Thumbs up Suzuki Bikes gives good mileage

As far as my knowledge the below mentioned bikes offer a decent mileage, and moreover they are considered as the best mileage bikes in India, take a look at it. As per my suggestion Suzuki Bikes gives good mileage

Suzuki Slingshot - 66kmpl
    Suzuki Hayate
    Bajaj Pulsar
    Hona Unicorn

Top listed Mileage bikes in India

Yes I do agree that the Suzuki bike gives more mileage than any other bikes. The above person had just mentioned the names of the bike but refused to mention the mileage that it gives. Here below is the information’s about the mileage it gives.

• Suzuki Slingshot gives a mileage of about 66 to 68kmpl
    • Suzuki Hayate gives a mileage of about 62 to 64 kmpl
    • Bajaj Pulsar gives a decent mileage of about 60 kmpl
    • Honda Unicorn is an awesome bike which gives a mileage of about 55 to 60 kmpl.

I think Bajaj Platina is the best bike which offers a good mileage, and I will say no bike can deliver such good mileage. It gives a mileage of about 70 to 78 Kmpl. Honda bikes are also as good as Bajaj Platina, it comes with a reliable engine. Bajaj discover also gives a decent mileage of about 70kmpl.

Hello
    friends details information about the bikes
    As far as my knowledge the below mentioned bikes offer a decent mileage, and moreover they are considered as the best mileage bikes in India, take a look at it.

• Hero Honda Splendor plus Mileage: 52-55kmpl
    • Honda CB Twister Mileage: 65kmpl
    • Hero Honda CD-Dawn Mileage: 70kmpl
    • Bajaj Platina Mileage: 80 km pl
    • Bajaj Discover Mileage: 75 km-pl

Top listed Mileage bikes in India

Suzuki bike gives more mileage than any other bikes. Here below is the information’s about the mileage that Suzuki Motorcycles give:

• Suzuki Slingshot+ mileage- 67 to 69 kmpl
    • Suzuki Hayate mileage- 62 to 64 kmpl

Hi everyone,

I have the list of best four mileage bikes In India, I have shared them below. The listed bike are the best selling bikes in India right now and Bajaj Platina is the best according to me..! My brother is using the same bike we are much happy with the performance of the bike.

Bajaj Platina Mileage: 80 kmpl
    Bajaj Discover Mileage: 75 kmpl
    Hero Honda Splendor plus Mileage: 52-55kmpl
    Tvs phoenix 125cc-55-60 kmpl

Top listed mileage bikes in India

hero honda splendor
    bajaj ct 100
    Discover 125 cc

Top listed millage bikes in India..

• Hero Honda CD-Dawn Mileage: 75kmpl
    • Bajaj Platina Mileage: 90 kmpl
    • Bajaj Discover Mileage: 82 kmpl