+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for female friend in Hyderabad

Looking for female friend in Hyderabad

Hi all,

Recently, I got a job offer in an MNC in Hyderabad. I have lost contacts of most of my friends there. I am not comfortable in staying a hostel too. I am looking for a female friend in Hyderabad, so that we both can share an individual room.

I am looking for a female friend in Hyderabad! Anyone of you in need of friend, please come forward to share your views here!!!

Hi Anjaana,

Being a girl, it is advised not to believe in people in an unknown place. As you said, you got an offer in an MNC, stay at a hostel for some days. Surely, you will find many of the colleagues living in an individual room. Try to join them.

They will be from reputed families, and if you face any of the issues in the future, you can get their contact information through your company which youíre going to join. And do not go for friendship clubs also, youíll find many of them to be fake ones. Be careful on choosing your friend in an unknown place.

i can be your good friend if you believe me, i also wrk in an MNC. feel free to repl

[QUOTE=anjaana_sharma;260786]Hi all,

Recently, I got a job offer in an MNC in Hyderabad. I have lost contacts of most of my friends there. I am not comfortable in staying a hostel too. I am looking for a female friend in Hyderabad, so that we both can share an individual room.

I am looking for a female friend in Hyderabad! Anyone of you in need of friend, please come forward to share your views here!!![/QUOTE]

i can be your good friend if you believe me, i also wrk in an MNC. feel free to reply me....

Hay this is vicky even I am looking for Friend can call me to discuss 9949086187

Hay this is vicky even I am looking for Friend can call me to discuss 9949086187
    [QUOTE=anjaana_sharma;260786]Hi all,

I am looking for a female friend in Hyderabad! Anyone of you in need of friend, please come forward to share your views here!!![/QUOTE]

Hello Guys,
    I am Angellyca, since 2 months am being part of this forum and for your kind information Iím basically not from Hyderabad, but I would like to be your friend here.
    In this forum I have shared good number of new threads and I have also replied for peopleís queries, this activity seriously gives me good refreshment and I too get social integrity feel within myselfÖ I want even you guys to visit all forums presented here and share your views to obtain more friends by discussion!!

See you guys in some other thread!!

Hii anjaana!
    Congrats for getting a job in MNC.
    Shabana is absolutely correct.. Donít go in search of friends.. If you are good in nature and has kind behavior, friends will come in search of you.. If you go in search of friends, you will get fake friends.. And never discuss your personal matters with your friends unless you feel that the sharing personal matter with him/her is safe. So just donít mingle completely at the initial stage of your friendship..
    Be cautious at the beginning stage of Friendship.. Donít believe in anyone.. True friendship always comes to you even without searching..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed