+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: need a lonely lady to stay with me

need a lonely lady to stay with me

Need a lonely lady who doesn't have anyone to live with. She can stay with me as a family.

May I know the reason??
    What happen to your family??
    Where do you stay??
    Kindly answer these questions, so that could help womenís who are willing to continue rest of their life with you....

I am alone with a 2.5 yr old to take care of..husband a runaway.... thought could get company of a lonely person who needs me and whom I need.....

You must have your personal preferences, and I am not going to comment on that...just a thought - have you thought of re-marriage? I think you'll have a much better chance of finding a man willing to start a family with you, rather than a lonely lady willing to spend her life with you. I am not discouraging you by anyway, just sharing my thoguht.

All the best to you and your child!
    Last edited by confusedhusband; 08-31-2012 at 08:33 PM.

my thoughts on remarriage are:

I will get a person who already has children.... and thus wudnot b able to love my child.....
    what do u say on that

I can understand your point, and if your thougts come true, then your life may become more miserable than it is today. However, although I am taking into account that your concern is not at all baseless, I can only opine that there are men who are willing to start meaningful relationships. Moreover, how can you be so confidant that the man you'll marry will always have a child? Moreover, do you think that a lonely lady will be able to give your child the same care or love as you? On similar notes, will your child be very comfortable to have 2 mothers around?? Ask yourself these questions before taking a decission. I don't have any experience in parenting, and I can only imagine how tough single parenting can be, but you can always visit forums and look up on the internet or seek professional help (maybe by going to a psychologist) about how to cope up with life. My thought was based on the probabilty of finding a man and a woman given the situation you're in, and I'd still say that your thought of spending the rest of your life (assuming you are a straight woman and not a bisexual) with another woman might be a fruit of a spontaneous emotional bias.

However, at the end of the day, you're the best judge of your requirements. Hope you find the right direction in life.

hi Kavita,

I agree with CH. Being a woman; you must brave enough to face this society, mainly for the welfare of your child. Why you want to share your love, affection and your financial condition with an unknown lady? Itís your child; give all your support to that baby. If you think that, youíll feel free, if someone shares your burden. If you have that kind of thought in your mind, better marry a guy legally. This will give a father to your 2.5 years-old baby.

hmmmm... I am thinking it over but I dont have confidence now to judge the person if he would love my child like a father or not.... for me it's important for him to be a good father rather than a good husband.........

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed