+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Place to Buy Crackers in Bangalore

Best Place to Buy Crackers in Bangalore

I am planning to make this diwali more sparkling, as I am inviting my friends and relatives. So I want to celebrate with lot of fun and enthusiasm by bursting crackers. I am not aware of the place to buy crackers at a cheaper price. Can anyone tell me the best place to buy crackers in Bangalore?

Diwali is the festival of lights celebrated by Hindus. The meaning of diwali signifies the “awareness of the inner light”. It is the important festival celebrated to drive away the evils by bursting fire crackers.

Well, there are many licensed shop where you can buy crackers from them. There are more than 35 shops, which have been set up by cracker vendor in open grounds across the city in Bangalore. Also you can get crackers at a discounted price from 70 to 90%. You can also buy crackers at Hosur road where you can get up to 90% off on the MRP which is around 35 Kms from Bangalore, sultanpet located near chickpet police station and in Cracker bazaar Balaji complex.

If you are looking for more shop, then you can purchase in laxmi bazaar 4th block Rajajinagar, Sri Venkateshwara stores Avenue Road, Jyothi stores Mamulpet Bangalore.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed