+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Related to MBA course

Related to MBA course

what is more imp in MBA course,,,to concentrate on getting a gud percentage or to enhance ur soft skills??
    Does scoring higher percenatge really matters or one shud make more efforts in developing the managerial skills??
    Last edited by deepali chaturvedi; 08-31-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Hi Deepali,

Your query is like asking, which one is the best between two eyes. Hey, percentage is the main thing which gives you the former entry into all the interviews. The reason is, they will recruit the students with a higher percentage. After entering the interview process, they’ll test your managerial skills. This is the main important thing which will help you to come out with colors from your interview.

Hope, you’ll understand what I’m trying to say!!! Concentrate on your studies as well as in developing your soft skills too…

Best of luck!!!

Thanks..!!

thanks a lot 4 ur advice...i appreciate dat..

Rightly said Shabana. Percentage and soft skills has to be given equal importance in the interview. In many reputed companies, positions demand for specialized skills and high percentage. Well you have to be confident enough in gaining percentage and soft skills.

Gud Luck!

[QUOTE=BrinaFelix;262115]Rightly said Shabana. Percentage and soft skills has to be given equal importance in the interview. In many reputed companies, positions demand for specialized skills and high percentage. Well you have to be confident enough in gaining percentage and soft skills.

Gud Luck![/QUOTE]
    I am appreciate with you .Percentage ,Knowledge is most important thing in interview.
    best luck .

Cool Related course to MBA- ipsmeerut.com

Hi,
    PGDM (Post graduate diploma in management) is the similar course as MBA and one plus point in this course that PGDM is one year course.you can do this as Distance Education.

I think percentage as well as your soft skills both play equal role in shaping your career.

While pursuing a degree it is mandatory to concentrate on both scoring & self skill only then it is considered as successful completion.

mba admission in bangalore

hello to all,
    this is praveen and i am doing guidance for various courses like mbbs, engg, mba. And if you need any guidance of information pls contact me.

san_pravee2000@yahoo.com

+91-9994268073

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed