+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Career Guidance after Graduation

Career Guidance after Graduation

I have just completed Bcom. I totally confused what to do after graduation.

Hello Maxkyle

It’s very simple to decide...
    If you have completed graduation without any backlogs, then it is good to apply for further studies like MBA & MCOM, you can opt either of these courses through distance education or regular classes....

If you are a rank holder or a studious person, then I would suggest you to go for a job relevant to your studies and do higher studies through distance education... this method gives best experience and good progress to your future...

Good luck!!

[QUOTE=Maxkyle;261646]I have just completed Bcom. I totally confused what to do after graduation.[/QUOTE]

You can do any Management courses or CA or any other courses like in HR. First you have to decided what field you are interested into.
    Best of luck.

Hii Maxkyle
    No need to worry about Post Graduation. It is great that you have completed your Graduation successfully.
    Definitely, you will get a good job.. Register yourself in the job portals. They will surely send you the openings in organizations.. As you are a commerce student, you will get a worthy job with handsome salary soon..
    The only thing is you need to go through the job portals every day and attend the interviews regularly. Never give your hopes if you fail in interviews. Each and every interview is your experience. As much as you fail, you will gain confident in attending the interviews. The nervousness in you will vanish soon.

If you want to do post-graduation then there are various options available in front of you. You can choose your favorite path. You can do any course among the following in which you have interest.

1. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
    Eligibility – Graduation in B.Com
    Duration – 2 Years
    Entrance Exams - CAT, MH-CET, MAT, K-MAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT, PGCET, etc…
    .................................................................................................................................
    2. CCAP (CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme)
    Duration – 2 Years
    Entrance Exams – CAT, XAT, CRISIL Aptitude Test
    .................................................................................................................................
    3. International Post Graduation in Risk Management
    Duration – 1 Year
    Entrance Exam – Personal Interviews
    4. HDBFS (Honours Diploma in Banking and Financial Services)
    Duration – 2 Years
    Entrance Exam – Personal Interviews
    5. MMS (Master In Management Studies)
    Duration – 2 Years
    Entrance Exams – CET (Common Entrance Test)
    6. Master in Retail Management
    Duration – 2 Years
    Entrance Exams – CAT , MAT, XAT, JMET, ATMA, CET, JEE (State conducted tests / University tests)
    7. CA (Charted Accountant)
    Duration – Till you pass the finals (As long as you take)
    Entrance Exams - CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
    8. ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India)
    Entrance Exam - No
    9. ICAI (Institutes of Cost Accountants of India)
    Entrance Exam - No
    I hope this information will be beneficial for you to decide you career path.
    All the Best For Your Bright Future!!!

Join a good company or do your MBA

Hi maxkyle,

Career is one of the important part of your life, so be wise enough to choose your career.........

You have said that, you had completed graduation in B.com, so it is better for you to take up some PG courses like MBA, M.com etc…but I would suggest you to take MBA because, there is lot of scope for it nowadays, even I had taken that course, that is why I am insisting you to take it, I am working as well as studying..

Hi
    I Have been Join a good company or do your MBA in external and other is preparation about the ELTS exam in best classics.

Hey Maxkile ,

Whatever suggestion and guidence we may give but final call you have to take, so think wise and see which is best for you then take up a call All the very best!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed