+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indian Railway Ticket Cancellation Form

Indian Railway Ticket Cancellation Form

Hey every One

Actually I had booked Train Tickets for my family to Delhi. All of a sudden My Mother in law felt ill and unfortunately we couldn't travel.. I need to cancel 4 tickets, but how I don't know. My husband is in out of station or else he will take care... Actually my friend told me that I will get a cancellation form in online. If anybody knows any information on this kindly revert me back please..

Hi Mam!!

Yes your friend is right.. There is forms available in online where you can take a print and Fill it and submit it in the Railway office. While filling the for you have to be very careful, you have to fill all mandatory fields must with the Capital letters... and the train name and Number, How many passengers with name and address as instruction given in the form.. If approvrd you will get the money right away, just try in this site you may get some help...

http://www.indianrail.gov.in/resr_Form_Filled.html

First If you booked your ticket from railway reservation counter so you have to go there and cancellation form available ther. If you booked online so you can cancel from irctc.co.in.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed