+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Does Marriage Counseling Help Couples

Does Marriage Counseling Help Couples

Is marriage counseling a worthy aspect for troubled couple??

According to me it is not, coz when couple lived together for some days by knowing each other itself can’t find solution to their problem, then how can an outsider be able to advice them... Its impossible!!

What are your opinion guys??

Nope, there are people in this world who donít bother or respect their own loved ones words, but they be likely to react and change themselves by hearing advices of unknown villains & idols...
    So I say Marriage Counseling Helps for Young couples, Couples who still exist in love, Non-sexist couples & Couples who are unwrap to psychoanalysis and change.

From my own experience, I can say - counselling does help in re-conciling provided both the partners are willing to re-concile. If one or both is adamant to give up the relationship, no amount of councelling is enough IMO.

Exactly replied Sparklegirl & confusedhusband!!
    Does Marriage Counseling Help Couples - This question has dilemma in opinions coz marriage issues are in vast...

I totally agree with confusehusband. If a couple wants to live their life together, then no one can stop them. They will surely sort out their misunderstanding of their own. If they both are not willing to be together, then they wonít agree to any valid points. So the matter will get end according to the couples. Here, the marriage counselor plays a role of an intermediate. He can co-ordinate to both and pass each otherís message. Nothing else a counselor does. If a couple wants to get together, then the marriage counseling help them to patch up or they want divorce that also they can do. So now everything depends upon couples.

I totally agree with confusehusband. If a couple wants to live their life together, then no one can stop them. They will surely sort out their misunderstanding of their own. If they both are not willing to be together, then they wonít agree to any valid points. So the matter will get end according to the couples. Here, the marriage counselor plays a role of an intermediate. He can co-ordinate to both and pass each otherís message. Nothing else a counselor does. If a couple wants to get together, then the marriage counseling help them to patch up or they want divorce that also they can do. So now everything depends upon couples.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed