+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Deal with my Depressed Husband

How to Deal with my Depressed Husband

My friend is facing a serious problem with her husband. She finds him always moody. Earlier he was good to her but since few days he seems to be depressed. So please help.

hi

the problem between husband and wife must b solved between them only....even if ur a best frnd of her u cant solve it i suggest u to tell ur frnd to ask her husband about his problem....if a husband cant share his problem wid her wife and if the wife cant figure out the exact problem of her husband so there is no meaning of marriage....i hope this will not b a serious problem .

The reason for being depressed could be stress, health issues, and financial problems. If you could make out why he is depressed then try to spend some time with your husband, talk to him and tell him to explain the problem to you, if you cannot sort the problem then take him to the physician or plan for a short trip and tell him you are there to share his problem in this way you can make him to feel better and to come out of depression.

Is it your husband or your frind's husband?? The heading and the content of the post are mismatching...anyways...if you/your friend really feel that he is depressed, go to a psychiatrist and seek medical help.

Hi Rasikapriyan,
    Your friend is really lucky to have a true friend like you. I appreciate your attitude of helping others. These days nobody thinks about helping others. In that manner, you are great. For depression, we should find the root cause of this issue. We should know about why the person is so depressed. Either it can be financial problem or friends related issue or family problem or can be extra marital affair that he donít want to speak out. So ask your friend not to behave with him rudely and hate him. She should sooth her husband to find the cause of depression. We can find the solution later. Ask your friend to keep her patience and shower her love towards her husband. One can speak to that person who can solve his problem. Such trust she should create in his mind. Once the trust is created, the depressed person will automatically open his mouth to say what has happened to him. She should try this once. And never ask him what his problem is. This may make him to run away from your friend.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed