+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: I want to know about studying MBA in abroad...

I want to know about studying MBA in abroad...

I have completed BTECH(CSE.) from JNTU(Hyderabad),and i want to do MBA now from abroad,so i want to ask you what is the procedure for doing MBA in canada&USA...

Hello Venkatesh….

It’s good to know that you wanted to continue your higher studies in Abroad….
    I would recommend you to pursue your MBA in either of the Canadian university, coz they offer best coaching and rich placement as well...

Top MBA colleges in Canada:-

1. Queens School of business
    2. DeGroote School of Business
    3. Schulich School of Business
    4. Richard Ivey School of Business
    5. Rotman School of Management
    6. University of Victoria
    7. Mcgill School of Business

Admission Procedure:-

>>Application form must be downloaded from the university’s official website.

>> GMAT and TOEFL are the two mandatory tests required to claim admission for MBA in Canada.

>> Previous academic documentation plays a fundamental role in deciding your eligibility for securing admission in a MBA program in Canada.

>> It is highly recommended for you to have completed 4year undergraduate course.

>> Don’t ever convert your marks in your country’s system of grading into the Canadian Grade Point System, this could not be accurate.

>>2 to 3years of experience is required to claim admission at Canadian university for MBA.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed