+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is Pondi safe for young couples?

Is Pondi safe for young couples?

Hi everyone,

Being a newly married couple, my friend is planning to go with her husband to Pondicherry. I think three more couples are going to accompany them. She is simply arguing with her hubby that, ‘why you planned to have a getaway in Pondi as if there is no vacation spot in India?’

She shared this and felt bad for her trip to Pondi. I would like to know, whether Pondi is safe for young couples or not???

Please share your replies here in this thread!!!

Hey Sri,

Pondicherry has been described as "a glowing highlight of subcontinental sojourn" by National Geographic. Being a Union Territory, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. You can find many beautiful colonial buildings, temples, churches, and statues, etc.

As it serves as a connecting hub for pilgrimage tourism in Puducherry and Karaikal, the tourists can feel the complete safety and security.

Puducherry Tourism Minister, P. Rajavelu declared in a press meet that, ‘the tourists will enjoy 100% safety and security measures and they can feel like home’.

Hope, you’ll come to know that your friend can enjoy her getaway without any fear!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed