+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What business would like to start?

What business would like to start?

Given a chance, what small business would you like to start?

Hi Amit,

If I am really given a chance then I would be the happiest person to start any small business. Its really hectic and frustration to work for others. I sometimes wonder why I cant work myself and reap awards.
    I am yet to think about it and yes through small business only large businesses started out. All that we need is to put our ideas into fruition to get successful business. Before starting a business according to me we should know 2 things, firstly what type of business to start and how to start.

There are more benefits for working ourselves like:

We are not bossed
    Tax benefits
    Own decisions
    Making more money
    Interacting many people

So, we have to talk to experienced people to know the benefits to start a small own business.

I was thinking about paper cup,plate manufacturing business.

hey friends, my wish is I want to open a pre school and spend time with them and nowadays for creche there is more scope also, because everyone want to go for job mean while they want to leave thier kids in a good and hygeinc place.

I want to start a IT company.

Hey friends,

I wont start a business which yields a profit to me or to my organization. I will start either or an orphanage or a re-establishment center to service people. If I get all legal rights, Ill start an NGO or a charity firm and Ill appoint all the unemployed persons interested in servicing others to augment the services.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed