+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for a friend in Mumbai

Looking for a friend in Mumbai

Hello everyone,
    It has been 6 months I moved to Mumbai I work in a small company and I have very less friends from office and I have to spend my weekend alone in my room. It’s very boring to spend 48 hours in my room or to shopping alone (I Like to shop a lot in my free time), I would like to have more friends so that we can get together have fun time in the weekend go shopping. I am 23 year old male I would like to make friends in Mumbai, if anyone is interested to be my friend please reply me.

Hello there,

I am planning to study in Mumbai soon and I will be moving there in next two weeks, if you want we can meet up and get to know about each other and I would like to say one thing which is common in us and which made in interested in you that is shopping, I love to shop for cloths and gadgets. If you’re interested to can write back to me and I will leave a mail before or coming to Mumbai.

hello

hi pooja....

just gone through your post ... and seems that may i require to get in touch with you. so we can come up with a nice friendship flower between us....

if you thisn so the nrevert me back with some of your details and most of all is your alternate contact details??

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;262243]Hello there,

I am planning to study in Mumbai soon and I will be moving there in next two weeks, if you want we can meet up and get to know about each other and I would like to say one thing which is common in us and which made in interested in you that is shopping, I love to shop for cloths and gadgets. If you’re interested to can write back to me and I will leave a mail before or coming to Mumbai.[/QUOTE]

Hi jeethu……..

You can better try with some friendship clubs in mumbai. They will surely help you in finding friends………….

Here are some friendship clubs in mumbai, please take a look at it;

Maddy friendship club

Raj Mahal Hotel, Chadavarkar Road, Borivali West,
    Mumbai - 400091

Praful friendship club

Malsa Villa, 3rd Floor, Veera Desai Rd, Andheri West,
    Mumbai - 400053

Nutan Friendship Group

Navjeevan Building, Khara Nagar, Santacruz West,
    Mumbai - 400054

I hope these friendship clubs might help you in finding good friends……..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed