+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: akkineni nagarjuna house in Hyderabad

akkineni nagarjuna house in Hyderabad

I have plan to come to Hyderabad for a tour. Since Akkineni Nagarjuna’s house is heard to be in Hyderabad so I am planning to have a glimpse of him if possible. Any information regarding Akkineni Nagarjuna’s house location ….can you share it with me? I will be very delighted to know cause I want to capture in my camera his house at least if not him during my stay in Hyderabad.

akkineni nagarjuna house in Hyderabad

This handsome actor Akkineni Nagarjuna of South industry has his own house at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad which is an abode of many Tollywood cine stars.

Famous celebrities like Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan Teja and others are settled in the same place. Except Nagarjuna’s house door number is different that is No. A – 959. It is on the way to Road No. 48 of Jubilee Hills where the famous actor’s house is located. The area pin code is 500033.

Akkineni Nagarjuna is called as Nagarjuna who is the most popular actor and also a producer. He is a well respected actor known for his acting and performance skills. In the year 2007 of December nagarjuna received the nandi award as the best actor. Most of the tollywood stars stay in Jubilee hills, this is the most reputed location of Hyderabad, I think Nandamuri balakrishna, Ravi teja and other stay in this location. His house is located at House No Plot No.959-A Street Road No.48, in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. And the pin code is – 500033.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Tollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed