+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Love or parents whom to choose? Advice

Love or parents whom to choose? Advice

Love is the common feeling which all of them would have come across in life. Nowadays we see many inter caste marriages happening throughout the world but in this type of marriage the lovers face a life threatening problem like; whether to choose their parents or lover.

Is it possible to decide in such critical situations? Please advice

Well said sumana!!!!!

Nowadays inter caste marriage is become the biggest problem all over the world. In 100% only 10% are successful, when it comes to the question to choose parents or lover it’s really difficult to answer……..

When coming to parents they gave us life, guiding us, providing all the necessary things which are required etc. when coming to lover he is the one who is going to spend rest of the life with us, according to me I can say that both are important…….

Hey all......

This is one of the most common questions i have come across, because most of the youngsters are not able to go either with their parents or the life partners. I personally feel that, both are important in our life. My suggestion is when a boy and a girl love each other, it is equally important to keep their parents informed about that love; so that even their parents will feel happy that oh my son/daughter is so loyal. When this is done, then i think this question will never arise at all. This is my personal view about it........

Smile Hi!

I guess all you have to do is follow your heart. Do what makes you happy. If you're really in love with your girl then choose her over your parents, later on, your parents will understand why you decided to marry that girl. But don't forget to explain it to them and to prove them that you did the right decision.

i guess we should prefer parents as love is only few days or years old but parents are there with us since our beginning. if parents ashirwaad is not there with us in our marriage then no point of that marriage

I think its the most difficult situation which most of the girls or boys faces when revealing their love in front of their family to seek their permission. Both the lover and parents becomes a very important part of our life and no one would like to leave one for the other. But still I think I would always choose my parents, is such condition arises to me. No doubt that will be a very tough decision but still.

First understand that love is not a problem it’s a wonderful feeling that can come only once with only one. Not all inter caste marriages have this problem of giving up our parents, people who fall in love with other caste don’t realize the problems that arise in the future. Think twice before you do something, that applies in love too. When you have an idea to love someone, make sure you sit and ponder on the things that you will have to decide. Some parents may show green signal where some parents may not. If you want your parents; listen to them, and if you think you cannot live without your partner spend your life with him. If you need both, try convincing your parents. I think all problems will be solved if you sit and discuss. Good Luck.

Thumbs up Loving kids means being happy for them, seeing your happiness in kids happiness.

Loving kids does not mean taking decisions for them, but respecting kids decision, choices their happiness and giving them advice. Purpose of marriage, is because you like someone, you are comfortable being around with them and want to spend rest of the life with them. I have met couple who were in 30s and about to get married and their parents still think they are not grow up enough to take decision of life to get married? Marriages in India are all about looking good in society. If you marry someone from different caste, brings shame on your family? Do we live for our own happiness or for social status? You did not chose to be born in which caste? We all are human beings made or blood and bones aren't we? Higher caste hindus treat lower class bad, look how humiliating and hypocrite we hindus are? We treat our own hindus so bad? In the end parents raised us, they are human beings too, they are not perfect. It would be nice if everybody had liberal parents. You can always try to explain them, some of them will be stubborn. In the end its your life, you gonna live once, parents will die soon, just marry someone who you gonna live your entire life. Later on parents will come around and see your happiness and they will be happy too. Life is too short so do what makes you happy.

Thumbs up

absolutely correct prakash ...

but indian girls have low IQ ..to show egoness or domination .. they go back to parents. And proudly say my parents are great. Even during fight they must b with the lover they have choosen ... any girl did it till now??

Srk did it .. he dint care about parents .. he just followed his love gauri. Salman dint care about his parents choice .. he followed his own patth .. all boys do it.. only girls are the problem in love stories .. they start behaving like small kids.

Bcoz of these girls ..love stroies have become domination and ego faltu stories.

everything is going to be fine

This thing really happens and you have to get ready about it. However, more than being ready, you should know the boundaries. Relationships with parents and lovers tend to overlap. So my advice would be, maintain a harmonious in between them. Make sure that both of them spend time together too. It will help tighten their bonds.

Hello there invisible,

I would like to give one small piece of advice to you, i hope you dont mind taking up the advices from an unknown person. let us not get influenced from the celeb's, each and everyone are the same as one, each one will have different problem in their own life and i do understand what your trying to tell us. but let's think of parents and and families they sacrifice many things just for us, and still we hurt them even after knowing them so close for a person whom we just met. let's think more then twice and then take up a correct decision.

into horderl

[QUOTE=sumana_bb;262513]Love is the common feeling which all of them would have come across in life. Nowadays we see many inter caste marriages happening throughout the world but in this type of marriage the lovers face a life threatening problem like; whether to choose their parents or lover.

Is it possible to decide in such critical situations? Please advice[/QUOTE]

this is very difficult question
    i dont know how u dealing with this

Love or parents whom to choose

Greetings To All!!

Its very easy to advice on something to someone but really a tough to deal with. Can any of you guys Tell me that if you guys are facing through this kind of situation what will you do??? Any one can join in this I am expecting some good and genuine answer for this situation...

No. I don't think it's simple to choose between those situations. We can suggest others that you should do this or that but the reality is that it's totally impossible to choose among them. On one side we have our parents which have loved us from the day we were born. While on other side we have our soul mate without whom we can't imagine our future. So I think in those situations, we should act wisely. We should try to find the problems and then should solve it with patience. Because we are not supposed to hurt any of them.

There is nothing like choice between Love and parents ,but of course parents come first and are most important. In my opinion there should be good understanding between parents and children and parents then there is no problem of choice ...and when question of choice comes up..its not worth it!

need advice

Dear friends, hi. I am Raaj from indore. I truely love a girl and she also love me. We want to live with eachother but my family will not allow love marrige. tell me how to make agree my parents. I dont want k
    to take any wrong decision and also dont want to leave her. Plz plz pl suggest me

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed