+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: LLB career for ladies

LLB career for ladies

hi,

I have completed B.com. and then LL.B. in VNSGU. I have a daughter of 2 yrs old. I want to start my career but i cant give full time.

pls tell me which is the best line in LL.B. for ladies.
    Criminal
    Civil
    Land revenue
    Income tax -sale tax

I want to know how much time i have to give for earning some number of money.

Hii Priya!!
    Itís good that you are ready to start your career instead of wasting your knowledge.
    You have already completed your LLB, right?
    Then you can start practicing as an Advocate, Law Reporters, Teachers, Notary, Trustees, Munifs, Legal Advisors, etc..
    Why there is a need for studying again?
    Civil Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, etc are very difficult to handle with a child.
    You may need to visit courts many times.
    So better try the options that I have mentioned above.

Question llb career for ladies

[QUOTE=manjunathbs;262825]Hii Priya!!
    Itís good that you are ready to start your career instead of wasting your knowledge.
    You have already completed your LLB, right?
    Then you can start practicing as an Advocate, Law Reporters, Teachers, Notary, Trustees, Munifs, Legal Advisors, etc..
    Why there is a need for studying again?
    Civil Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, etc are very difficult to handle with a child.
    You may need to visit courts many times.
    So better try the options that I have mentioned above.[/QUOTE]

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

You have mentioned many options. But where i can get such opportunities like law reporter, teacher, trustee, legal advisor, munif?

I am from Surat, Gujarat. Is there any opportunity in this city?

I can start my practise in Income-tax or sale-tax. but in begining the advocate dont give me any salary. so having a child, i can not practise without salary.

pls, mention me any opportunity in this field. And from where i can get any job?

Hello Priya,

Criminal
    Civil
    Land revenue
    Income tax -sale tax

All this above list mentioned by you are great professions and as your main motive is to only earn money, you can choose either of these profession, coz all consume same timings and similar rules, regulations & payments.

If you want me to particularly mention one profession, then I would say itís good to deal with civil cases, because dealing with civil cases requires only brief disputes but tend to produce plentiful moneyÖ

Income tax or land revenue is the best option for you. Since you have a child to take care of, make sure your work ins't hectic.

True i completely agree with bringmetolife as he/she said Income tax or land revenue is the best option for you. i have a sibling who is early a decent amount of money in the Income tax or land revenue filed.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed