+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for a SURROGATE

Looking for a SURROGATE

I am a 32 year old female located in Kolkata and am looking for a surrogate to carry my baby as due to some medical problems I am unable to carry my own child.

Thanks in advance.

Hi ashpaul91..

I know that it is a very difficult situation in your life. Approaching a surrogate mother is a good decision.
    Itís good that you posted your requirement in this forum as many viewers visit this forum every day and someone may help you in this regard.
    But you may take many days to get a healthy surrogate mother from this forum.

Its better you can approach some of the renowned maternity hospitals in Kolkata to get the surrogate mother soon..
    One more thing.. A woman becomes a surrogate mother because of various reasons such as poverty or need of finance for treatment of family member, etc.
    So they will demand more.

Are you ready to satisfy their demands? You canít expect a surrogate mother for lakhs or two.. It may exceed to crores even.

So think as much as possible before approaching a surrogate mother.

Re: Surrogate Mother

[QUOTE=ashpaul91;262989]I am a 32 year old female located in Kolkata and am looking for a surrogate to carry my baby as due to some medical problems I am unable to carry my own child.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ash,

I am willing to be your surrogate, I am 24 and already have a beautiful son who is 2.5 years old. If you are still willing or looking for someone to carry your baby, please email with your details: biswas_devika@yahoo.com immediately.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed