+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Get a Birth Certificate in India

How to Get a Birth Certificate in India

Hello everyone,

Birth certificate is very important for all of us. As it serves the date and the fact of our birth and also helps us to acquire the right for voting, admission in schools and colleges, Government services, getting married legally at right age and also to obtain documents like license for vehicle, passport etc.

I want to know the procedure how to apply for the birth certificate.

Yes my friend, I have shared the procedure to get the birth certificate. To apply for a Birth Certificate, you must first register the birth. The birth has to be registered with the concerned local authorities within 21 days of its occurrence, by filling up the form prescribed by the Registrar. Birth Certificate is then issued after verification with the actual records of the concerned hospital.

In case the birth has not been registered within the specified time of its occurrence, the certificate is issued after due police verification ordered by the revenue authorities.

So make sure you get the birth certificate without delaying it.

hey guys,

one of my friends has lost his birth certificate along with few other documents while going to an interview, now he wants to apply for a birth certificate, can you please help me to help him out getting an duplicate birth certificate. She is from Delhi, India. She does not have anyone to help her out but me so please guys help us here, We are not joking guys please she need to apply passport for doing her higher education.

Every state in India has their own birth registration administrative centers; hence if a person mislaid their birth certificate, still they can get another replica of it by pertaining in the same office. This will also be considered as original document!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed