Thread: Famous Ganesh Mandals Of Mumbai
Famous Ganesh Mandals Of Mumbai
My mom is a devotee of lord Ganesh her wish is to visit Ganesh Mandals in Mumbai. As Maharashtrians are the great devotees of lord Ganesha they celebrate this festival with immense joy, and the place is so crowded at that festive season. So we are planning to go this month end. Could anybody suggest the famous Ganesh Mandals of Mumbai?
Ganesh festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm in several parts. As Mumbai gears up to worship its favorite god lord Ganesh, this year too Ganesh Mandals adhere to the tradition. Here are the lists of famous Ganesh Mandals of Mumbai.
• Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal
• Keshavji Naik chawl ganesh mandal, Girgaon
• Akhil Mughbhat Ganeshotsav, Girgaum
• G.S.B. Seva Mandal, King Circle
• Sahyadri krida mandal, Tilak nagar
• Chinchpokli Ganeshotsav Mandal, Chinchpokli
• Sarvajanik Shree Ganeshotsav Mandal, Khetwadi
• Nikadvari Lane Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal, Girgaon
• Kalachowki Ganeshotsav, Kalachowki
I like the Lalbaug cha Maharaja and ganesh galli cha maharaja this are the famous Ganapati mandal in Mumbai.
Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik ganesh Mandal from dadar. They are the famous mandal in mumbai city.
Re: Famous Ganesh Mandals Of Mumbai
Ganesh galli cha raja ,tejuka mission cha ganpati ,Girgoan cha raja ,Lal bag cha Raja, are famous mandals in Mumbai.
Lalbag cha raja
Lal bag cha raja and ganesh gali's ganesh is most famous in mumbai, and try out khetwadi cha raja as well.