+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: New Maruti Alto 800 launch on 15th September

New Maruti Alto 800 launch on 15th September

Recently I saw the news that The new Maruti 800 or call it Maruti Alto 800 is about to debut on this September 15. As per the latest information about this upcoming Maruti small car, it is a mix of the features and looks of the present Maruti 800 and the Alto. The car has been designed especially for Indian market and upon success in here, it will be marketed in other parts of the globe. The new Maruti 800 price is expected to be Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2.5 lakh and the final launch will be this Diwali. Maruti has planned a big Diwali this year.

Wow, thatís really great news for the festive season, and from many days I was looking out for the best small car and I didnít fixed my mind to any brand, I think New Maruti Alto 800 will be a right choice which matches my taste. I always wished to go for a car with all key features, and I think this is such a car which fulfills my wish and desire. I always wished to buy a small car with a minimal budget and luckily I found this Maruti Alto 800, I have to buy this for this Diwali. Thanks for the information.

Hi Friends,
    It is really nice discussion about India's most famous car Maruti 800 .As the new version is coming I am very excited to see how it effect the small car sail in future.It really feel nice to share a post.

The upcoming Maruti Alto 800 is all set to debut on October 16th to India. This brand new car launched from Maruti will replace Maruti 800 which had moved to the rural markets due to the scarce of advanced technologies. It is the mixture of all exciting features and looks similar like Maruti 800, this latest car is especially designed for our Indian market, and after the succession this will be also marketed in other parts of the world. It is expected that this car will be launched before Diwali, and the price will range from 1.80 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs. Hurry Up.

The latest rumor is that Maruti Suzukiís new Alto 800, the new small car will be launching soon in the Indian market on 15th of September. It was pointed that this new Maruti alto 800 will be launched in the festive season that is at the time of Diwali, but it was launched on September 15th. The new Maruti Alto 800 is expected to be priced at Rs. 2 lakh to 2.5 lakh. It is powered by reworked 796cc F8D petrol engine, which can deliver better power, with torque, and a better fuel economy. The car will have all new interiors and more spacious too, with a little change in design.

Bad Design & Shape..

[QUOTE=meerashekhawat;263162]Recently I saw the news that The new Maruti 800 or call it Maruti Alto 800 is about to debut on this September 15. As per the latest information about this upcoming Maruti small car, it is a mix of the features and looks of the present Maruti 800 and the Alto. The car has been designed especially for Indian market and upon success in here, it will be marketed in other parts of the globe. The new Maruti 800 price is expected to be Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2.5 lakh and the final launch will be this Diwali. Maruti has planned a big Diwali this year.[/QUOTE]

The car looks very bad. The boot looks like as if it is banged. I would never drive such a weird shaped car.

Bad Car..!!

[QUOTE=sickcar;264156]Hi Friends,
    It is really nice discussion about India's most famous car Maruti 800 .As the new version is coming I am very excited to see how it effect the small car sail in future.It really feel nice to share a post.[/QUOTE]

Maruti being a reputed brand, I expect a lot more innovation from them, rather than coming up with a car, that is just a mix of different car.

Well said Pravin,

Being a reputed company, the people are expecting a lot from this company. They should keep this in future and should deliver the best products to all the users throughout the world in future.

Costly & Worst looks

The Alto 800 over all seems to be an unsatisfactory car. The car is not only expensive but looks bad too. Tata Nano is a better car with respect to its cost and looks.

Its car

I like this car because i buy this car in my budgets.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed