+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Canon Ixus 240 HS Specifications

Canon Ixus 240 HS Specifications

Hi all,

I am planning get a digital camera, I am very much interested in photography, I take snaps of a small ant to big elephant. I was confused which one to get. One of my friend told me that Canon has introduced the new camera with Ixus 240 HS. I want to know the specification of this camera, if any of you using kindly help me with it please I am very much eager get this one please help me...

Please share your replies soon!!!

Hello Buddy, Your friend is absolutely right. Its a wonderful camera in which you can find , Smooth Skin, Smart Shutter (Smile, Wink Self-Timer, Face Self-Timer), High-speed Burst , Handheld Night Scene, Low Light , Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap, Snow, Long Shutter... And auto, Manual Flash On / Off, Slow Synchro, Mega pixel of Megapixels 16, Batteries are rechargeable and its dimension is 93.5 x 56.8 x 20.8mm.... So what are you waiting for just go and get it fast...

good camera

i a canon ixus.not sure about the model no. though.if you are interested in photography so for an slr.

Hello Dear,

Canon Ixus 240 HS is a slim body with 24mm and 5x optical zoom. It has excellent specifications given below. Please go for it without a second thought.

Intelligent IS
    Wi-Fi for easy image sharing
    8.0 cm (3.2") touch screen with Touch Shutter
    Full HD movies, HDMI
    Smart Auto (58 scenes)
    Face ID
    High-speed shooting
    Movie Digest (720p)
    16.1 Megapixels CMOS Sensor
    DIGIC 5 Imaging Processor
    Wi-Fi Support
    3.2″ Wide LCD Touchsceen