+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: how to express your love on valentine's day

how to express your love on valentine's day

Hi
    I want to propose a girl in valentines day. I want express my love can any one help me out with few tips

Thumbs up

Hey

February 14th is celebrated as valentines day. it bring the sweet flavor of romance by enjoying, celebrating ,gifts, chocolate etc... try to express the love & feeling by greeting cards to girl friend. Take her long ride Make day very memorable
    These all the way you express love on valentine s day

GOOD LUCK

Proposing a girl on valentine’s day is something memorable & meaningful! On this auspicious day we need to act utterly exclusive towards our loved ones. Such as we need to offer most selective gifts, must converse soothing words, rapidly we need to bestow surprises….

The following are the best proposing sentences:-
    • I want to grow old with you.
    • I wish I could give you everything, but I hope that this ring is enough.
    • Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was.
    • "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day"
    • “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.”

hiiiiiii

I need ur some tym may i

Valentines day is such a beautiful day for all the people who are in love. It is observed on 14th of February every year which is celebrated worldwide. The day was first associated with romantic love. Right from the fifteenth century it has been evolved as an occasion in which the lovers express their love towards each other. Hey it’s really nice that you re going to propose your girl, i hope that she will accept you as her life partner. On this special Valentines Day you can express your love with beautiful fresh flowers, not only this there are so many lovely ways you can express love to your girl, let me share those with you, please have a look at it;

Hey man, the best way of expressing your love to your girl by giving a beautiful greeting card. Whatever thing you want to tell her express all of them in the card if you do this i think she will definitely accept you.

Give her some beautiful gifts like jewelry, dress, all other cosmetics etc....

Maintain a sense of humor because normally girls will like humor, they wish their man could be like that.

Be positive in your approach

Keep these four things in mind before proposing her....

All the best!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed