+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: renault scala launch price in india

renault scala launch price in india

I heard that Renault has newly launched Scala in India and I came to know that it comes with four variants, it is the second re-badged car it seems, thatís something nice to hear. My friends told me that it was launched on September 7th 2012 in India, and I am planning to buy this beautiful car, but I have no informationís about its price. Can someone tell me the launching price of Renault Scala in India?

renault scala launch price

There is good news for the car lovers in India, The Renault India have recently launched their fifth latest car in India that is Renault Scala. The Renault Scala comes in petrol and diesel variant, the petrol variant starts from Rs 6.99 lakh to Rs 7.85 lakh, while the price of the diesel variant ranges from Rs 8.69 lakh ex-Delhi. Renault Scala will come with automatic gearbox. Scala is motorized by 1.5 litre petrol and also the diesel engines and this car has 5-speed manual transmission. It is said that the Renault Scala competes with Skoda Rapid, Nissan Sunny, Volkswagen Vento, Honda City and Hyundai Verna.

Renault Scala has been launched in India at an attractive price of Rs 6.99 lakh for the base petrol model while the top end diesel model comes at Rs 9.67 lakh.
    Renault Scala Special Features
    Airbag for driver and front passenger
    Anti-lock braking system with EBD and BA
    Speed sensing auto door lock
    Rear Windshield defroster with timer
    Anti theft alarm
    Leather upholstery
    Engine start/stop button

Renault Scala Price (ex-showroom Delhi)
    Renault Scala Petrol RXE: Rs. 6.99 Lakh
    Renault Scala Petrol RXL: Rs. 7.85 Lakh
    Renault Scala Diesel RXL: Rs. 8.69 Lakh
    Renault Scala Diesel RXZ: Rs. 9.57 Lakh

Hey!

I was quite disappointed with the figure as you have mentioned cause I have found the price of Renault Scala in Hyderbad showroom to be exceedingly higher in comparison to Delhi based ones. See I had a plan to go for the Renault Scala Diesel RXZ that is priced Rs. 9.57 Lakh but here in Hyderbad when I had checked out for the rate then it was Rs. 9,65,465 ..almost you can say a round figure of Rs 9.7 Lakh. So I planned for the next one Renault Scala Diesel RxL which has 1461cc engine and better mileage (18.5 to 21.64 kmpl) than the one I had planned. But even its price is more that is Rs. 8,75,901 than to the stated price of Rs. 8.69 Lakh.

In India vehicle price usually differs from region wise due to many factors like tax, transport and many others. Delhi showroom price of Renault Scala is comparatively lesser than to other regions as there the dealers do not have to undergo extra price imposition unlike in other states of India. The price of newly arrived variants of Renault Scala in Hyderabad are like Renault Scala RxL is Rs. 7,91,062, Renault Scala RxE is Rs. 7,02,879, Renault Scala Diesel RxZ is Rs. 9,65,465 and Renault Scala Diesel RxL is Rs. 8,75,901.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed