+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: virat kohli the next captain of team India?

virat kohli the next captain of team India?

I hope that everybody know that virat kohli received the ODI Cricketer of the Year award on 15th of September 2012 at a glittering ceremony in Colombo, I truly feel that they have given the award to the right player because he has done tremendous job scored huge runs in all of his matches. And many know that he will be the next Indian team captain and I want him to lead the Indian team in future as well, now I would like to know how many of you feel that he is the right person and he should be the next Indian captain and how many of you feel he should be the team captain? Please write back to me with you feedbacks.

Wow..!

Wow..! I did not know he got the award, but I was telling my friends that he will get the award. I am sure that he will take our Indian team to greater heights, if he becomes the Indian team captain. Because has vice captain of the team he is doing a great job scoring big number in the matches. I agree that I should be the team captain for India.

Too early to say

Its only his early days.he has a lot to improve as a captain. Anyway dhoni is doing good.

Virat Kohli deserve that reward as he has performed outstanding this year. He has also played a huge role in winning India world cup. Yes, I think he will play as a captain for India in future as Dhoni is captaining very well.

Hey,

I dont like dhonys captainship, because I feel that he is not giving chance to all players. He is having a boundary of players through only them he will approach to play, which I feel wrong what you say guys??

Hooo Whata Surprise!!

Well chosen! Kohli & Yuvi deserves India Team Captain Title, they are stupendous players in the team, but they are only after MS Dhoni! All must accept this, itís coz of MS Dhoniís leadership we won ICC world cup 2012 after 28years break. So we must honor this superman by Saluting!!!

Anyways, I know that Virat Kohli has secured ODI Cricketer of the year reward at ICC annual award function in Colombo, but I didnít knew that he is also been chosen as next Indian team captain.

Anyhow Best of Luck Kohli!!

Hello

no virat kohli is no next caption in india abhi to bahot centurion banana bhaki hai bhai?????

Thumbs up Vrat Kohli

I Like This Guy... He Is Also Cool Minded... And Great Player I Like This Guy Very Much.

Hey Guys!!

I like virat kohli a lot, he plays so well, I am expecting much more from him.. dont give him this responsibility, let him prove himself then we can decide on this..

Virat kohli is a great batsman and he will become in future the captain of indian team....

Hey all,

First of all i would like to mention this..................Virat kohli is one of my favorite cricket players in the Indian team.
    I am really happy that he had won the ODI cricketer award of the year. I am very happy and feel proud that he will be leading the Indian team very soon. So so happy!!!!

There has been lot of contributions from his side for various matches, for example in twenty 20 match as well. I hope the Indian team will go well with the captain ship of virat. This is the first time the Indian team have a very young and charming captain. I am totally blissful. Within fraction of months after joining Indian team, he has done much for the team. He has gained good reputation.

The Indian team always rocks!!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed