+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: LLB career for ladies

Cool LLB career for ladies

hi,

I have completed B.com. and then LL.B. in VNSGU. I have a daughter of 2 yrs old. I want to start my career but i cant give full time.

pls tell me which is the best line in LL.B. for ladies.
    Criminal
    Civil
    Land revenue
    Income tax -sale tax

I want to know how much time i have to give for earning some number of money.

Can I get any job with good salary in this profession?

Hi Priya,

First ask yourself, what you want to become? Then choose accordingly, as every field in LL.B is best. It depends upon on how much dedication you show in your work. First try to find out what you are best at. Once you come up with an idea, proceed towards it.

Unhappy

I can understand your situation as we to have a two year old son. So now as you have started thinking about your career again. In the fields which you have mentioned you need to check how much time you can dedicate, also time required in the field you are searching job. You can do part time jobs in some firm in a legal depaartment.

Hey Priya,

As you said, your daughter is of 2 years old. Wait for one more year. Enroll her in a play school or school. Then you can indulge yourself in your career completely. You’ll get lot of time to explore new things in your career.

It's the right time to decide. Decide yourself and act accordingly!

[QUOTE=shabhana_bgm;264473]Hey Priya,

As you said, your daughter is of 2 years old. Wait for one more year. Enroll her in a play school or school. Then you can indulge yourself in your career completely. You’ll get lot of time to explore new things in your career.

It's the right time to decide. Decide yourself and act accordingly![/QUOTE]

I am appreciate with you .wait for on more then start your career.And LLB is best career.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed