+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need a good dance teacher, anybody ?

Need a good dance teacher, anybody ?

Hey guys i am a smalltime adventurer as well as traveller. I have done almost everythngt that i want to do in life, but never could learn dancing i have two lft feet and i am a bad dancer. In my recent backpacking trip in brazxil i got some time and learne4d dance from a very famous dance instructor from brazil

Imagine being in brazil and also being handicapped as far as dancing is concerned !! well i have decided to learn dancing religiously. and i want to take private sessions from some really good female choreographer. female because i might learn it for years, as i give my best in whatever i do. and i loved the salsa, zouk etc that i watched in brazil.

alspo when my trainer used to teach me, i used to kinda get the steps lil clear, but the moment he used to ask any girl to dance with me, i used to be too conscious, so i want to learn from a female, and right now i want the basic free style dancing and then it can go on for years.

I am very focussed and i would want to book a studio and learn twice a week for 2 hours. i stay in south mumbai. Even for my martial arts i train with the best teachers and sicne years am learning, so i can promise to give my best for dance too as it is really making my socila life HELL, as i love dancing but cant.

So do let me know if any of you instructors are reading this.

i can just say that you will find the best friend/client in me.

cheers

Hey friend,

I can feel the thirst you have for learning dance. There are lots of best dance schools in South Mumbai. Some of the renowned schools with their specializations are:

1. The Dance Factory - Bachata, Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Merengue, Salsa, Zouk
    In Andheri West, Bandra West, Grant Road

Ph: 9820097833, 9820059833

2. Terence Lewis Academy - Salsa,Western
    Renaissence Federation Club Basement,
    Opp. Four Bungalow Mkt,
    Juhu Versova Link Rd, Juhu, Mumbai

Ph: 022-26040144, 9773543234

3. U D Kombat - Hip Hop
    Andheri West, Mumbai

Ph: 9819831236, 9819885539

Hope, this information could be helpful in finding a best dance school!!!

[QUOTE=ShilpaRani;264063]Hey friend,

I can feel the thirst you have for learning dance. There are lots of best dance schools in South Mumbai. Some of the renowned schools with their specializations are:

1. The Dance Factory - Bachata, Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Merengue, Salsa, Zouk
    In Andheri West, Bandra West, Grant Road

Ph: 9820097833, 9820059833

2. Terence Lewis Academy - Salsa,Western
    Renaissence Federation Club Basement,
    Opp. Four Bungalow Mkt,
    Juhu Versova Link Rd, Juhu, Mumbai

Ph: 022-26040144, 9773543234

3. U D Kombat - Hip Hop
    Andheri West, Mumbai

Ph: 9819831236, 9819885539

Hope, this information could be helpful in finding a best dance school!!![/QUOTE]
    Heyy shilpa thankyou so much for the info already called up the dance factory

Hey Neo,

Thatís so good to hear from you! Please share your dancing experience in the dance school which youíve joined. If you look for any information, please revert it back.

Eagerly waiting for that!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed