+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top 5 DTH Services in India

Top 5 DTH Services in India

Hi all,

Since two months, I am really fed up with the cable connection because of the poor-quality TV reception and coarse reception of the signals. All my family members asked to get a new DTH connection as they are providing highest quality TV viewing experience.

I would like to know, the top 5 DTH services in India, as this will help me choose the best DTH service for my home.

Share your valuable replies soon!!!

Hey Dude,

If you’re looking for the DTH services, then the top 5 DTH providers in India:

Tata Sky
    Sun DTV
    Zee Dish TV
    Videocon DTH
    Airtel Digital TV

Most of the DTH leaders in India have launched High Definition services to enjoy high-definition TV viewing experience. The only negative aspect of HD DTH is only very few channels can be viewed in HD in India.

The DTH connection can be upgraded by enabling the set-top box to HD enabled set-top box. For this, you need to have a HD TV, because only few televisions are capable of producing HD quality pictures. The HD DTH providers are:

Sun DTH
    Reliance Big TV
    Airtel DTH
    Tata sky

The cost of the HD channels is also likely to come down with the increasing competition in this industry.

Hope, this will give you the best-quality television viewing experience!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed