+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flirting After Marriage is good?

Flirting After Marriage is good?

Hey Friends,. Share here your opinions and suggestion, whether it's good or bad flirting after marriage ??

flirting is always wrong,

Hey Truth

Can you tell me why not? How its wrong? plzz

Truth_stand is absolutely right, Why guys want to flirt when they already married, even same for girls as well?? If they really want to flirt do it for fun with their spouse not with strangers what do you say truth??

[QUOTE=PeacockLady;264338]Hey Truth

Can you tell me why not? How its wrong? plzz[/QUOTE]

what is the purpose of flirting when you have a family, be pure not dirty like western culture,

doing flirting after marriage is loosing your value, its upto you to decide

well madam i want to know why you want to flirting,

can i know which place you are located if i hurt from my last post i am sorry to that,

first of all i want to know whats going on your mind, and who has influenced you

Truly Spoken!!
    truth_stand all your posts are as good as your user name!! I mean it’s truthful and standard…

Well, I too don’t know how peacocklady accept all such vulgar activities that too after marriage oooops
    Flirting is always consider as nasty & ridicule behavior, no matter it is done by married or unmarried, but all people who practice that belong to very cheap characters list…

[QUOTE=menu.venki;264339]Truth_stand is absolutely right, Why guys want to flirt when they already married, even same for girls as well?? If they really want to flirt do it for fun with their spouse not with strangers what do you say truth??[/QUOTE]

u r absolutely right, but for me flirt meaning itself a wrong representation, might be for anyone

@ Sparklegirl :- thanks a lot for your appreciation madam, i am glad as i observed most of your post u r impressive and giving right suggestions to the people, God bless you

It’s actually wrong to flirt after marriage. Because, marriage is a lifelong relationship and it is one of the important stage in your life. so do not destroy your life by flirting don’t even think about it. It’s very bad…………

I hope you understood….

Hey all,

Flirting is such a bad thing and I hate the persons who are all engaged in that activity. It doesn’t matter, whether we got married or not, this is such a worst thing that not only spoils the image of the person who flirts but also hurts the one who got flirted. If it is done after marriage, it is like betraying yourself. Be honest to the woman who you got married and do not spoil the life of others.

Its really good question ?

Everything is fine its depend on you.

No body can decide what should you do or not ?.... if u enjoying u may also ready for fight for new born consequences.

Enojoy...........hehe..

sona

Flirting after marriage is rubbish rubbish rubbish &rubbish behavior ever!!

This spoils person’s life, like where he could not have happy married life as well he could not get or show proper love towards flirting person.

Flirting after marriage indicates that He/she is just digging hole for them to lie very soon in it for no peace….. indicate

Flirting is such a bad thing and I hate the persons who are all engaged in that activity.

I think it is your prerogative how you look at it - good or bad..
    Last edited by Fidodido; 10-10-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Hey Guys!!

Everybody is right on their part of view, What I feel is those who want to flirt after marriage they really dont have better responsibilty towards their family so only they have all this kind of thinking. If they think about their family this kind of cheap thinking will not take place. what you say guys????

[QUOTE=menu.venki;266129]Hey Guys!!

Everybody is right on their part of view, What I feel is those who want to flirt after marriage they really dont have better responsibilty towards their family so only they have all this kind of thinking. If they think about their family this kind of cheap thinking will not take place. what you say guys????[/QUOTE]

Kind of agree with you but then what is flirting is just for fun and does not impact the family..

flirting is always wrong,

It’s actually wrong to flirt after marriage. Because, marriage is a lifelong relationship and it is one of the important stage in your life. so do not destroy your life by flirting don’t even think about it. It’s very bad…………

[QUOTE=mysticalmomentsindia;266740]It’s actually wrong to flirt after marriage. Because, marriage is a lifelong relationship and it is one of the important stage in your life. so do not destroy your life by flirting don’t even think about it. It’s very bad…………[/QUOTE]

In my opinion also after marriage flirting is absolutely wrong, it shows your unfaithfulness towards your spouse. And marriage is a life long commitment, it will affect married life of both partners.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed