+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: jr ntr mother muslim or brahmin

jr ntr mother muslim or brahmin

I am in my vacation now; I am really bugged staying at home. You know I love to do something useful in my free time, not to spend it just like that. Yesterday I was going through some popular Tollywood actorís biography and their personal profile, they were really interesting too. I remember reading the biographies about Allu Arjun, Mahesh babu, ram charan teja and of course my favorite actor Junior NTR, I read about his family background too as i was going through this, i read that jr. NTR's mother is a Brahmin, when i asked about this with my friends, some told me that his mother is actually Muslim not a Brahmin, I donít have any idea to judge who is right, can someone tell me if junior NTRís mother is a Brahmin or a Muslim? Clear my doubt.

his mother is a muslims, he is first wife son

Junior NTRís mother is actually a Karnataka Brahmin, she is a pure Brahmin from some lingayat sector I believe, and I think this is one of the most important reasons that Junior NTR learnt Bharatnatiyam and Kuchipudi dance. Jr NTR mom Shalini is a pure Brahmin hailing from Karnataka. Her name itself says that she is a Brahmin, and not a Muslim.

Junior NTR is the top hero of Tollywood, he is the son of Nandamuri Harikrishna, as per the reports it is certain and assured that jr NTRís mother is a Brahmin whilst Nadamuri's are Kamma. It is indeed as inter caste relationship. Junior NTR is the son of Nandamuriís harikrishnaís first wife, her name is shalini and she is a Brahmin who hail from Karnataka.

actually i heard from many people that his mother is a muslims a first wife of his father, so they didnt consider and made his second marriage with the same caste girl

even the NTR fans also said the same thing to me, but in some website it says different

anyways i was also confused about this,

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Tollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed