+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: tata safari storme price in india

tata safari storme price in india

My dream is gonna come true, from a very long time I had a wish and desire to buy a car, but I was waiting patiently to buy the best. I saw Tata Safari Storme in an advertisement and I felt so good and nice about this car, I am planning to buy this, my mind is all set to buy this latest version by Tata cars, since I stay in Delhi I would like to know the price of this car in India, can someone tell me the price of Tata Safari Storme car in India?

First of all congratulations for your new car. Tata Safari Storme is powered by 2.2 litre DICOR diesel engine which gives a maximum power of 140 BHP at 4000 rpm with 320 Nm of torque at 1700-2700 rpm. It has five speed manual gearboxes; the engine is speculated and can give a mileage of about 11 KMPL, and a highway mileage of about 15 km per litre. This huge car is packed with plenty of safety features such as remote central locking system, ABS (Anti Lock Brake System), 6 airbags, ESC (Electronic Stability Control) and EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution), Brake assist, Traction Control, fog lamps and parking sensors. The new Tata Safari Storme is priced at Rs. 10lakhs.

This D Segment SUV in India the Safari Storme has distribution of two variants currently which price varies likewise. The Tata Safari Storme 4x2 which comes with 2179cc, DiCOR diesel engine is priced Rs. 14 Lakh while Tata Safari Storme 4x4 model with similar engine is rated to be higher that is Rs. 15 Lakh.

But then depending on dealer and region wise the price of Tata Safari Storme varies as its 4x2 model is available at the rate of Rs. 110000 also. Mileage wise there is less difference between the two variants of Tata Safari Storme diesel. The 4x2 model of Tata Safari Storme gives mileage of 15.5 Km/l while 4x4 model delivers 15 Km/l.

This powerfully designed traveling concept car the Tata Safari Storme is equipped with diesel engine of 2179cc for its two models that delivers max power of 140 bhp at 4000 rpm while 320 Nm at 1700 rpm for extra speed boost up. What I liked about this tough car is that it has strong and large tires of 235/70 R16 105 S measure to enable it sail on rough roads easily without much jerks. Even ideal for mountain terrain as Tata Safari Storme has ground clearance of 195mm. In India the price of Tata Safari Storme ranges from Rs.7 lakh, Rs. 10 Lakh to Rs.11 lakh.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed