+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Who Is The Worst Dressed Bollywood Actor And Actress??

Who Is The Worst Dressed Bollywood Actor And Actress??

Hii every one!
    As you all know that we are unable to watch Bollywood films these days.. No Actors and Actresses are looking good.. “Bollywood” has become “Glamour-wood”.. Many actors and actresses don’t have dressing sense.. Some looks worst with their dressing style..

Have you ever noticed such actors or actresses?
    If yes, then according to you who is the most worst dressed actor and actresses in Bollywood?

Angry

Hiii Rogers!!

You have chosen a nice topic to post in this forum… Many people don’t like dressing sense of some Bollywood actors or actresses. They can post their valuable comments on Bollywood stars in this forum..

You are absolutely correct that Bollywood has now became Glamour-world…

Once there were beauties in Bollywood Industry.. Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Aiswarya rai, Meenakshi Sheshadri, Sridevi, etc.. How they ruled the Bollywood!!! It was really a golden period..

Even Kareena Kapoor, rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan played descent roles in Bollywood..

Now? Everyone are there in Bollywood only for Glamour..

I don’t like the movie Heroine where kareena played the leading role.. Her dresses in the film were also not good.. Even she doesn’t wear pretty dresses in other parties or functions..

Nextly, Rani Mukherjee.. She looks very beautiful in Saree or chudis.. I love many of her movies like Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Saathiya, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, Veer Zaara, Baabul, etc..
    But I literally hate her in her latest movie Aiyya.. Her dress is worst in Dreamum Wakeupum Song!

Among actors I never found such indecent dressing stlye.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed