+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: hyundai eon on road price in Bangalore

hyundai eon on road price in Bangalore

Hey!

I have heard that Hyundai Eon is not stylishly designed mini hatchback car but ..even the cheapest priced in counterpart to others. But then what is the hyundai eon on road price in Bangalore? For..I reside in Bangalore and so willingly to know about the variation of rate then what is set. Since I just wanted a car that is stylishly designed, powerful and cheap so I have thought it to be the best buy…but can you give more insight on it for better speculation over my choice?

Hyundai Eon Bangalore price ranges

It is true that price of vehicle varies depending on region wise. But then for your kind information I would like to say Hyundai Eon which has been launched in India recently has multiple variants. This world’s fastest growing South Korean car manufacturer has unleashed its eight and fourth hatchback-Hyundai EON in India.
    So which model would you like to go for it like Hyundai EON Era Plus, D Lite Plus, Magna Plus, Sportz, D Lite, LPG Era Plus, LPG D Lite Plus, LPG Magna Plus and LPG Era Plus. Nationwide the price of Hyundai Eon ranges from Rs 2,74821 to Rs 3,80473.

In Bangalore there is slight increase in price due to tax implementation for Hyundai EON D Lite Plus which is Rs. 3,07739, Hyundai EON Magna Plus is Rs. 3,53150, Hyundai EON D Lite is Rs. 2,78,620, Hyundai EON Era Plus is Rs. 3,22189, Hyundai EON Sportz is Rs. 3,75,149, Hyundai EON LPG D Lite Plus is Rs. 3,36,239, Hyundai EON LPG Magna Plus is Rs. 3,81646 and Hyundai EON LPG Era Plus is Rs. 3,50703.

South Korean Hyundai Eon

Hey!!!

This South Korean auto maker has made a great effort in giving their Eon hatchback with Hyundai’s Fluidic Sculpture design concept for solid outlook. The design Of Hyundai Eon has been brilliantly executed with inclusion of hexagonal grille and big swept-back headllights.

This hatchback car comes in LPG and petrol fuel engine of 814 cc, three cylinder, SOHC 9 Valve type that has the capacity to deliver power of 56 bhp including extra boost up capability of 76 Nm. In comparison to petrol its LPG variants are more fuel efficient as it provides better mileage.

The engine performance of Eon could be compared to Hyundai Santro. But it delivers better performance when it is compared to India’s number one hatchback car Maruti Alto that is engineered with 796 cc engine with 47 Ps max power speed capacity.

Hey!

I didn’t knew that this compact four wheel machine Hyundai Eon could run at phenomenal speed of 135 kmph. My previous car was LPG fuel and so had tried for Eon with gas fuel which performance of 0-100 km in 21.1 sec just stupefied me.

The Hyundai EON LPG Magna Plus model which I had brought from Bangalore showroom is priced Rs. 3.7 Lakh…but with a bargain. It comes equipped with Toroidal tank that enables large boot space to which I give immense thanks to its auto designer.

Elite class car Hyundai EON which is recently launched in India is made availed in much affordable range at Rs 2.98 lacs in Delhi showroom which is rated comparatively lower than the Bangalore price. This LPG version Hyundai EON has arrived with more three new models.

Currently the available three variants of Hyundai EON in Bangalore are above Rs. 3 Lacs where Hyundai EON D Lite Plus is comparatively cheaper than the rest two as it is priced Rs. 3.07 Lacs whereas Hyundai EON Magna Plus is Rs. 3.53 Lacs and Hyundai EON Sportz is Rs. 3.75 Lacs.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed