+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: is it possible to cancel a register marriage

is it possible to cancel a register marriage

Guys

This forum was of great help. I had been registered with my gf 2.5 yrs back and we are yet to marry with the normal rituals and mantras. We have registered this as we felt insecured cos of her dad

Now all her family knows and our families are about to start the marriage topic, she started telling that she has moved on and she is not ready for the big marriage. I am really worried about this cos we are 8 yrs old in our relationship and we are 2.5 yrs old in register marriage

She is not in INDIA.. She is now working in canada.. What i fear is, is it possible to nullify that marriage??

We dint tie the knot on that day but we had signed the register and we even took atleast 10 photos

I can show the pics of how close we were for the last 8 yrs. Please let me know whether is it possible to nullify that narriage?

I have the marriage certificate with me... Is it possible for her to marry someone else?

Pls clear

urgent

Urgent guys.. pls reply

Hii Sriram,

It’s good that you did register marriage.. But I am unable to understand you.. You want to marry some other girl or you both want to live together?
    Please explain the details properly..

One thing I can clearly tell you is that, now you both are married according to Indian Constitution. If you want to marry someone else, then you should file a divorce case and both should get a divorce. Otherwise it is not possible for you both to marry anyone else.

If you are worried that the girl who is working in Canada will marry someone else betraying you, then be cool, it just can’t happen as you have a copy of your marriage certificate with yourself and you can file a case against her for cheating you.

Do you have any other queries?

tHANKS

Thanks for the reply. I am planning to marry only the same girl but she feels like she is not in love with me and she wants to stay away with me
    I dint tie the marriage knot and all with all rituals and mantras but we have signed the register and we took few pics where we posed with the garland
    We were in mad love for the last 6 yrs, in the last 2 yrs we are not in regular touch and she feels that the rapport between us is lost and she needs to move on. She tells few reasons as Anger, Adamancy, Unhappiness etc and blames me for that
    Divorce is must right even incase if she wants to marry someone over there??
    Its 2.8 yrs old since we married but we dint stay together and all. After marriage, in 6 months she left to canada and once i went there to meet her and that time we had stayed together for 2 odd weeks
    Please advise

help

pls reply sholla

She can do several illegal marriages; but she will be punished severely if she gets trapped by either of the lawful enforcement for not divorcing the first victim legally. According to the Indian Constitution it’s mandatory to get divorce b4 second marriage, so you need not worry about GF’s second marriage.
    My advice to you is; request sympathetically to your girl, make her understand your love as well tell the consequences that she will face after second marriage, if she is not at all convinced with your words, no use of begging anymore, go for mutual divorce and you find better partner to progress your future successful.

ya i can understand that. Its a 8 yrs relationship and i have decided my future based on her wish. My parents have spent big money for me to getting migrated to canada. I am really scared whether her mindset will get changed. She is keeping on telling that, we are not compatible and we will not lead a happy life after marriage. She is telling that she cant keep me happy in future.
    If everything goes wrong, can i claim for an alimony?? atleast i have to take care of my mom and dad for what all they spent for me.. Will a husband get a alimony in india??

der

Guys pls help out and hit a reply

Hi sriram……..

Even after spending so much money and going to canada to see her, you said that she is not willing to continue the relationship with you…………….

I think she has found someone in Canada, that is the reason she is avoiding you………………….so instead of wasting your time in convincing her, the best thing you can do is stop going behind her and look for some other girl who will understand you better and get married to her. This is my advice to you

dude

dude

I am sure that she is not going behind someone.. Its just the frustration and she tells that she is fed up of my character. My doubt is not that dude.. We have registered our marriage.. what if, i am telling that i cant give divorce when she is applying for divorce???

If she demand for divorce first, then you can seek money from her for all spent you made to own her.
    It’s not sensible to lead life with an irresponsible female, kindly take some action to seek legal divorce as early as possible!

Hi sriram,

You have mentioned in your post that she is fed up with your character, by reading your post it shows that you are worried only about you and your future, the consequences you are facing is all because of you. You are not at all thinking about the welfare of her if suppose if she applies for divorce it is better to give divorce. At least let her live peacefully…………

I feel this is the only way to show your love towards you……

Hope you understood!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies

@ Sparkle Girl - I am not sure what went wrong in the last 3 weeks.. She is behaving indifferently only in these 3 weeks.. We were called as ideal lovers by everyone around. I am not sure whether there might be any culture difference.. In these 7 to 8 yrs, she was in india in the initial 5 yrs and she went to canada after that to pursue her studies. She is now working there and she feels that there is no compatibility between us. Is there by any means, we can revive our love. I seriously love her truly frommy heart

@ Tamanna

Hey, its not that i am thinking only about myself. Everytime i will tell my views to her but at the end of the day she will dance to her tunes only. I believed her so much and to be frank i considered her more than my mom. Without her, my life is incomplete. She was loving me truly and i am not sure what went wrong.. I am not like others.. I have been so true to her and my whole family knows about our relationship and marriage.. I cant c anyother girl in my life again in her position.. Thats weird and yuck.. We were more than a husband and wife and i dont know how to make her understand

Thumbs up Divorce options

I am not a lawyer to tell you, but i think mutual divorce is the best way to go. Ask her if she can get divorce in canada, if it is easier? and then send it to india. Anyways if she is not happy, and cannot see you as a potential husband, then move on. Regarding alimony, you guys have no kids, never lived together much so no reason you should be asking any. Also women ask for alimony, i doubt men do ever get it, unless you have kids and they are staying with you or she is making lots of money. Your parents expenses it not her responsibility. Get a job, don't be a loser. Women do not like men which lack confidence. In any relationship you go, man has to be confident and a job to afford his family. Goodluck guy!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed