+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Adopt a girl child of age group 13-15 years

Smile Adopt a girl child of age group 13-15 years

she should know to speak english kannada and telugu because we are telugu speaking and decent family and i am a civil engineer and my wife is classic music teacher.

Hii Mr. Narendra Babu!!

Could you please tell me why you want to adopt a girl whis 13 to 15yrs? Nowadays you wont find infant for adopt but still you may get a chance. kindly reply

Unhappy adoptation

[QUOTE=swarnalata.N.S;265060]Hii Mr. Narendra Babu!!

Could you please tell me why you want to adopt a girl whis 13 to 15yrs? Nowadays you wont find infant for adopt but still you may get a chance. kindly reply[/QUOTE]

Hello madam,
    Because i lost my 15 years old daughter 23 days back so i want to adopt the same age child and see my own daughter in her and i want to fulfill my daughters wishes in her .

Hi Narendra Babu!
    I feel very pity on you. Losing a child after spending 15 golden years with her/him is very difficult to forget. But I appreciate your desire of adopting a child of same age group and fulfilling his/her wishes. Adopting a 13-15 year old child is bit difficult in this country. It is also possible if you go and check with adoption agencies personally. You will get good response in this forum. It’s worth that you posted a thread in this site, coz many people visit this forum every day and if someone has any idea of giving their child for adoption may approach you. It will take very long time to get a child. If you want soon then search in some adoption agencies. If you can tell me your location of your residence then I can help you out in listing some adoption agencies in your locality.
    Last edited by shubhapunja_2; 10-09-2012 at 10:15 AM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed