+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: harley davidson india prices and models

harley davidson india prices and models

Hey!

I would like to know the available models of harley davidson in India. My duty is in Himalayan border as I got appointed for a year job here. But my misery in driving in car is unexplainable. My colleague has a Harley Davidson which is cool in covering long distances. So even I am planning to have one but I have not much information on harley davidson prices and models.

harley davidson india prices and models

Hi!

I have Harley Davidson FXDC Super Glide that is best recommended for all types of road as it is powerfully engineered. The current price of this cool two wheel FXDC Glide is Rs. 15.45 Lakh. FXDC Super Glide is powered by 1584cc Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96 engine that is enabled with torque power of 123Nm at 3125rpm. Regarding other available Harley Davidson bikes in India that you can have a look at its models and prices are like:

Harley Davidson XR1200 price range is Rs.11.95 lakh to Rs.11.95 lakh

Harley Davidson FLH price range is Rs.22.45 lakh to Rs. 34.95 lakh

Harley Davidson XL883 price range is Rs.5.50 lakh to Rs.7.50 lakh

Harley Davidson FLST price range is Rs.19.20 lakh to Rs.20.20 lakh

Harley Davidson XL1200 price range is Rs.8.50 lakh to Rs.9.95 lakh

Harley Davidson VRSCDX price range is Rs.19.55 lakh to Rs.19.55 lakh

I think Harley Davidson is not a super cool bike to drive on but is a pride to own it. But Harley Davidson XR1200 model is the sexiest bike that I have ever seen from this brand of company. It comes with two silencers and smashing exterior design that eyes could not resist from glaring at it. In India the price of Harley Davidson XR1200 is Rs. 12.11 lakh. Some more Harley Davidson that I have great admiration are like:

Harley Davidson XL883 Iron883 (Petrol) with 883 cc engine is priced Rs.6.59 Lakh
    Harley Davidson XL883 Superlow (Petrol) with 883 cc engine is priced Rs.5.57 Lakh
    Harley Davidson XL883 RRoadster (Petrol) with 883 cc engine is priced Rs.7.60 Lakh

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed