+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Who is the best t20 player in the world?

Who is the best t20 player in the world?

Cricket! Cricket! Cricket!

Which Indian players deserve the best t20 player based on the performance in IPL3? The best player must be good batsmen, bowler and a all rounder to be the BEST!

Who do you think would be the best player of t20 in the world? Will they select one of the Indians as a best player or will it significantly go for any other people?

Please Comment!

Hello,

The most valuable players from India are Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Sehwag etc. But I donít think these players will be considered as best players.

I can just guess it might be Chris Gayle and Virat Kohli.

The most valuable players from India are Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Sehwag etc.

[QUOTE=steveproxy;267306]The most valuable players from India are Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Sehwag etc.[/QUOTE]

Hi Steve, I am totally agree with you! u r absolutely right they gem of our team..

Lightbulb Best T20 Player

i Think Virat Kohli Is Also Best Player In T20.

Exactly!
    Virat Kohliís statistics seems to be rich while comparing with other team members. We could see dramatic improvements in his career! So I too say Virat is the best t20 player in the world.

virat kohilii and cris gayle... is the best T20 players..

I think Dhoni and Sehwag is the best t20 player in the world. They makes so much run in very few overs. And I like Dhoniís Helicopter shots. Sehwag never give up till the end. Both are best batsmen. Because of them Indiaís chances of winning is high. Chris Gayel is the best performer in the year 2011-2012.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed