+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Upcoming Story

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Upcoming Story

Hello Friends,,,,,,,,,,
    I regularly watch the daily soap “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa”.. The show is extremely interesting. It’s not like an usual Saas-Bahu serials.. It casts completely different story with a nice performers. I don’t miss this daily soap. Now what happened is Megha has met with an accident. What will happen next? I came to know that the story is taking a leap. I am very keen to know what is going to happen next. I fanybody has any idea about the upcoming story of Na Bole Tum Na maine Kuch Kahaa then please share with me…

Hmmm.. I guess Mohan’s father will not approve their marriage. Then Mohan will stay with Megha to prove his love on megha. Now Mohan and Nanhi are going to organize Ganapati pooja for Megha to get cure soon. At last Mohan’s father will realize about their true love and accept their marriage..
    After that the soap will take a leap I think.. I am not much sure…
    If anyone has some special news about the upcoming story of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha can update here.. We are very much eager to know the future of Mohan and Megha..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed