+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Shahrukh Khan's special gift to Yash Chopra on his birthday

Shahrukh Khan's special gift to Yash Chopra on his birthday

Hi folks,

Shahrukh and yash chopra have a very good relationship with each other because he had one many movies under his direction they are also a good friends one of the latest movie of shahrukh under yashji’s direction was “Jab Tak Hai Jaan “ yashji is also known as the king of romance and directed many romantic movies...

As his birthday was held on September 27 I heard that shahrukh gave a special gift to yashji I am very keen to know what is the special gift given to yashji could you all please let me know what was the gift

Thank you!!!!!!!

Hi sandesh…………

As you said that shahrukh is the only one who has worked with yashji so extensively…………………………………

The king of romance director yash chopra celebrated his 80th birthday last month i.e. September 27th. On that special occasion the charming actor shahrukh who is very close to yash chopra had given him a special gift to this veteran director……………..

It is said that sharukh has celebrated yashji’s birthday in a special manner by paying homage to him and also had a personal conversation with him about his movies, and the whole journey as a director...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed