+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: dodge challenger car price in india with review

dodge challenger car price in india with review

Dodge Challenge is the affordable sports car which is packed with all great features and looks. Dodge is one among the leading car manufacturing company in India, and these cars are also demanding in India, each car model from Dodge come with its own technical specifications, fuel economy and colors.

I have always loved my Dodge challenger for its stylish and brilliant looks, it is definitely a perfect blend of both comfort and elegance, I think the Dodge challenger is the best example of technology, it comes with a more power engine with to 6.4 liters, which translates to 392 cubic inches, and the suspension improvements made in this car is something amazing. But I am unhappy with the interiors of this sports car, the interiors are not the best but they are just fine, and the navigation system and some other electronics of this car is pretty good. This car has good seating and perfect outlook.

The Dodge Challenger is priced at Rs. 14,72,000 INR.

dodge challenger car price in india with review

Have you ever watched action movie ‘Vanishing Point’…that is where a Dodge Challenger car was showcased apart from many others. Hollywood favorite choice is Dodge Challenger car as it is a pride piece to showcase in the movie. The three different generations automobiles of it are produced by Chrysler‘s Dodge division that gave name to Dodge Challenger. With time Dodge Challenger has evolved and now the available Dodge Challenger found in the market is the Pony or Muscle car type. This 2-door coupe style body car is famously known as SRT Challenger.

Here in India the latest models of one of the world’s most popular car Dodge Challenger is found in the market. Its 2009 Dodge Challenge, 2010 Dodge Challenge and 2011 Dodge Challenger are available in India. The price ranges from Rs.24 Lacs to 28 Lacs. Head Plymouth Chrysler Ltd of India delivers this type of cars which sports varied engines like 3.5 L (214 cu in) SOHC V6 (2009–2010), 3.6 L (220 cu in), Pentastar V6 (2011), 5.7 L (345 cu in) HEMI V8 (2009), 6.1 L (370 cu in) HEMI V8 (2008–2010) and 6.4 L (392 cu in) HEMI V8 (2011).

Hey!

I think apart from Charger and ChargerSRT8 latest models… the rest of Dodge Challenger cars like Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket, Challenger SRT8 392, Challenger bears the similar look. In India Charger and ChargerSRT8 models of Dodge Challenger I have not witnessed yet. Price of Dodge Challenger cars starts cool from Rs. 20 Lacs to Rs. 30 Lacs. This Chrysler LC platform car has 2,950 mm Wheel Base.

If only I had the money to drive Hollywood’s favorite car Dodge Challenger then I would not ask anything more than that…as I am a great car lover ..that is especially for muscle type. Some of the top action movies that I have watched where muscle type Dodge Challenger cars were sported are like Bullitt (1968 Ford Mustang), Mad Max (Coupe), The Gumball Rally (1966 Shelby 427 Cobra model), Vanishing Point (1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 model), Gone in 60 seconds ( awesome model.. 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500) and Transformers (Chevrolet Camaro).

The latest Chevrolet Camaro of price Rs. 40,00,000.. I was privileged to witness in India which is driven by powerful engine like 6200cc, V8 that delivers 400 Bhp max power and torque of 570 Nm...awesome beast machine.

Hey!

Tried watching in funny caricature of Dodge Challenger apart from Hollywood movies in live? Its sure fun watching Dodge Challenger car in animated ‘Car’ movie that became a roaring hit. Till now I watch ‘Car’ movie and my kids just love it playing it any time.

Hollywood has become the best medium to express Dodge Challenger car in motion on silver screen that drove major public attention. Till today it stands to be the greatest fascination in car category.

I had pleasure watching Dodge Challenger in movies like ‘Funny Car Summer’, ‘Fastlane’, ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’, ‘Just Married’, ‘The Return of Count Yorga’ and ‘Saxondale’. Watch the movies as they are more than Dodge Challenger.

Question where to buy this car?

anyone can tell some dealer, or any contact person for purchasing this car in india?

Dodger challenger car 2013 is been ranked 7 out of 10 affordable sports cars. Because of its superlative performance with available engines it appeals to the wide range of buyers. Today it competes with other performance based cars Chevrolet Camaro and ford mustang. This special car gives a wonderful driving experience with easy handling, spacious interior etc....

In this car seven trims are offered namely, SXT Plus, Rallye Redline, R/T Classic, R/T, SXT, R/T Plus, and SRT8 392. The Challenger SRT8 comes with a 6.4-liter V8 engine and a six-speed manual transmission. When coming to the price range it may be between Rs 12, 92,744-22, 75,427.

Hope it helped!!

Question what about where to buy this or whom to contact for buying?

[QUOTE=Zafar R;284386]Dodger challenger car 2013 is been ranked 7 out of 10 affordable sports cars. Because of its superlative performance with available engines it appeals to the wide range of buyers. Today it competes with other performance based cars Chevrolet Camaro and ford mustang. This special car gives a wonderful driving experience with easy handling, spacious interior etc....

In this car seven trims are offered namely, SXT Plus, Rallye Redline, R/T Classic, R/T, SXT, R/T Plus, and SRT8 392. The Challenger SRT8 comes with a 6.4-liter V8 engine and a six-speed manual transmission. When coming to the price range it may be between Rs 12, 92,744-22, 75,427.

Hope it helped!![/QUOTE]

is it available in india, directly?....if not whom should i contact to purchase?. should i import it from abroad?

The new dodge challenger has set the standard for classic muscle one; and now it’s doing it again. Hey! I looked for the information in Google, but i was not able to find in man. I seriously do not have an idea about this. You can better visit a nice car showroom and ask for details; i think they will know it better. If i get some information about this i will let you know.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed